Before the launch of Olympus E-5 Camera, the specifications have been leaked. Olympus E-5 Camera will be released between September 21st and 26th which should not be too long wait. The E-5 will include a 12-megapixel sensor, 4/3 lens mount, weather-sealed body, HD video recording, swivel LCD display, and a mystery feature that hasn’t been found on DSLR cameras before.
Sources have told 4/3 Rumors that the camera is supposedly set to get a 12.1-megapixel sensor, up from the 10.1-megapixel component of the E-3, along with an ISO range from 100-6400.
To compete directly with Nikon’s D300s and Canon’s 7D DSLR cameras, the Olympus E-5 Camera is designed.
With revolutionary features, Olympus E-System Digital SLRs are designed which expand the frontiers of digital photography.
Olympus E-5 Camera will be launched at the end of current month. The exact information about the price and the availability of E-5 Camera in the market is yet not revealed. The following are the specifications of Olympus E-5 Camera:
- AVI Motion JPEG (30fps) HD (720)
- 12 Mp sensor
- Can take a picture with sound
- Weather-proof (Magnesium) body
- ISO 100 – 6400
- 6 fps
- CF and SD dual slot
- Built-in wireless flash
- Mono mic with stereo external microphone input
- 3 inch LCD with 920.000 dots resolution
- 11 points full-twin cross AF sensor (phase-difference detection system)
- 11 area multiple AF (contrast detection system)