Kanex has announced a Mini DisplayPort called iAdapt C30, Dual-Link DVI-D adapter for Apple Cinema Display. It has more video abilities with 30-inch monitors. Find features, specification and review of iAdapt C30 here.
The iAdapt C30 is a miniaturized version of DisplayPort technology usually that is found on Apple computers. This cable offers you to expand or mirror your Mini DisplayPort equipped Apple MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, Mac Mini, or Mac Pro to a 30-inch display. Presently, many producers have 30-inch displays with a Dual-Link DVI-D port like Apple, Dell, HP, Gateway and Samsung.
iAdapt C30 has dual link that is better than one. Dual-Link DVI-D provides faster, higher-quality image than standard single-link DVI due to the additional bandwidgth. Kanex iAdapt C30 supports up to a stunning 2560×1600 utmost resolution.
iAdapt C30 is designed with strong aluminum and compact in size and is lightweight removing as much bulk and cable clutter as possible. iAdapt C30 works like a Pro. It is best used in professional applications like post production editing and viewing of iMovies and photos where larger desktop space is required.
- Supports Mini DisplayPort input
- Supports Dual-Link DVI-D or Single-Link DVI-D output
- Powered from USB connector
- Display content in dual screen or mirror mode with resolutions up to 2560×1600
- Cable Length: 25 inches
- Dimensions: 3.25 inches (L) x 2.5 inches (W) x 0.5 inches (H)
- 1920×1080 max resolution support for Single-link DVI
- Support 24bit deep color
- Input: Mini DisplayPort Male 20pin + USB Male
- Output: DVI-D Dual-Link Female
- Mini DisplayPort 1.1a
The iAdapt C30 is obtainable for $99.95 and is another connectivity solution between the many creative products beneath the Kanex line.