World of Warcraft Cataclysm Commercial’s release date is announced by Blizzard during their conference release on Monday morning, on 4 October 2010. Cataclysm will be available to World of Warcraft fans on 7 December 2010. The cinematic footage from the highly-anticipated expansion of Warcraft will be featured in it. It is expected that third expansion of World of Warcraft is Cataclysm, in which a new continent is not introduced, while new island areas and previously inaccessible land areas will become accessible.
The gameplay will be set in unreleased zones and rebuilt existing zones of the current gameplay locations. The revamping of Azeroth will explain the reconstruction because of a “cataclysmic” event and the activities of Deathwing and Azshara. The expansion is also predictable to add more phasing and daily quests to gameplay, as well is the ability to fly. The first look at cinematic footage from Cataclysm will be featured in the commercial. It is set for the massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) World of Warcraft. The last expansion Wrath of the Lich King is followed in it. The expansion was officially announced at BlizzCon over a year ago.
“This Sunday, during the Dallas Cowboys versus Minnesota Vikings NFL game on Fox (starts at 4:15 PM EDT, 1:15 PM PDT), we are debuting a new television commercial for World of Warcraft’s upcoming expansion,” says the Warcraft on its website.
World of Warcraft Cataclysm Features:
Blizzard reveals some of the changes, which will appear in World of Warcraft Cataclysm, on the official website; http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/cataclysm/faq/11.
- Expect changes in the graphic presentation, particularly water and some of the special effects will be changed.
- Since the Sunken City of Vashj’ir will be available for exploration, players will experience changes in their characters interaction with water.
- Terrain modification will be experienced by players in the basic game and all previous expansions. In other words, World of Warcraft Cataclysm will change the look of Azeroth and Eastern Kingdoms for everyone.
- While a new hero class will not be added, two additional races are present in Cataclysm: Goblins and Worgens.
- Some of the new high-level zones available will be: Uldum, The Sunken City of Vashj’ir, Deepholm, Mount Hyjal and Twilight Highlands.
Video of Cataclysm TV Spot from youtube: