IDOC’s Inmate Search is unavailable due to maintenance

Posted by on Aug 28, 2010 | Leave a Comment is the official website of IDOC Inmate Search which is due to maintenance not available. If you want to get information regarding this then below is given IDOC’s Inmate Search.

A many different things you should look for, when you run a search in Illinois for inmates. One of the first things you need to search its dependability in the search engine that you are using. Many of the search engine use outdated databases that is going to give you false information, which is unfortunate thing.

Another thing that you should consider is, a number of different reasons why you may want this information. However you may get a number of different results whenever looking for inmate information in Illinois and some specific things you should expect from the results. Such things as the full name of the inmate, along with any information that they may have on the incarceration dates would be included.

Illinois inmates search:

Whenever you are running an idoc inmate search, a number of different things you need to keep in mind. The information not only should be up to date at all times but also be updated from databases that are also regularly looked. This will make sure you the best information and will help you to find what you are seeking.

About Idoc:

Idoc is the Illinois Department of corrections and resent system in which these inmates reside. It is important for you to make sure that you are not searching outside of the state whenever looking for an idoc inmate search. To search in a number of different locations, many databases will give you the opportunity but it is better for you to search within the state then to check outside.

Inmate Search:

For [Last Name] search:
You can enter Last Name followed by First Name, separated by a comma. Also search by Last Name only or partial Last Name.
EXAMPLE= Smith, John or Smith or Smit

For [IDOC #] search:
Enter entire number.

For [Birthdate] search:
Enter as mm-dd-yyyy.
EXAMPLE= 04-01-1965

Information can be obtained using the telephone, incase of difficulty while using the search function.

Get Offender information is obtainable to the general public and private organizations (non-state and governmental) by calling the Department of Corrections: 217-558-2200.

Government and Law Enforcement agencies/officials may call: 1-888-446-9103.

Leave a comment