DV Lottery 2011 Results Will be available soon

Posted by Vinay Sojitra on Jul 02, 2010 | 32 Comments

People, who have lost their permanent resident green card and will not be notified, but for the second year in a row, applicants can check the status of their entry into the website of the Electronic Diversity Visa (E-DV). DV 2011 visa lottery program will provide 50,000 immigrant visas for lucky applicants. If they have been selected to apply for a diversity visa in the DV-2011 green card lottery, you can find out them. When you entered the lottery results between October 2011 and December 2009, you must have kept the confirmation page of information. Status information for DV-2011 Lottery is available online on 1 July 2010 until June 30, 2011.

DV Lottery 2011

DV Lottery 2011

By using the 16-character alphanumeric confirmation number received at the time of entry, All entrants, including those not selected, can check the E-DV website and find out if their entry was selected. (You’ll find this number on the confirmation page you received when you entered online.) You will also require to provide the last name/family name and year of birth provided in the same entry.

The results must be sent to the candidates the opportunity of an official letter from the Department of State U.S. Kentucky Consular Center in Williamsburg, Kentucky between May and July 2010. For direction, all notifications are proposed and should take into account that there is no email notification. It looks that people have already started receiving their cards to win, so hopefully this will be the case for everyone who reads this message and applied!

Due to the visa was issued during the year 2011 (October 1, 2010 to September 30, 2011), this version of the Diversity Visa Lottery is known as DV-2011. Sweepstakes Winners notified by mail (not by e-mail) between May and July 2010 and given instructions on how to complete the visa application process DV-2011.

Persons from countries with low immigration rates to the United States are only eligible for Diversity visas. The natives of these countries are not eligible for DV-2011 lottery because those nations sent more than 50,000 immigrants to the United States over the past five years: Brazil, Canada, China (mainland-born), Colombia, Republic Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, India, Jamaica, Mexico, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, South Korea, United Kingdom (except Northern Ireland) and its dependent territories and Vietnam.

Tip: You might want to have a couple of different web browsers at-the-ready to check your status through the E-DV website. The E-DV site has experienced intermittent problems with all versions of Safari and Google Chrome web browsers, and it is suggested that you use Internet Explorer or Firefox. It’s also possible that the servers could get overloaded tomorrow due to high traffic, so be patient if you receive a server error and retry the site after an hour or two.

Status information for DV-2011 will be available online from July 1, 2010, until June 30, 2011. If you haven’t yet received a notification letter, be sure to check for confirmation on the E-DV website at www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC.

Related posts:

1. TNDTE Diploma Engineering DOTE Results 2010 Declared on www.tndte.com
  2. World of Warcraft Realm Status Updates
  3. Bangladesh intermediate results 2010 on www.educationboard.gov.bd
  4. MSCE D.Ed CEt Results 2010 announced on msce.mah.nic.in
  5. Pirates of the Caribbean 4: On Stranger Tides in 2011

1. Mohammed Sabri says:

hi, i just loss the 16 digits of the number for lottery of USA Green card.
    so how can i to know the Results with out my Number??
    thanks

2. MD.SHAFIULLAH SUMON says:

I WANT MAY LOTTERY RESULT.FROM BANGLADESH

3. ADERIBIGBE SOLA GBENGA says:

send my resuit to my email box

4. ADERIBIGBE SOLA GBENGA says:

I WANT MY LOTTERY FORM PIN

5. BABY N says:

HOW CAN I CHECK THE STATUS OF MY PROCESS OREDY SELECTED IN DV 2011 AND SEND THE FORMS TO KCC

6. mizanur says:

Please Please send the result to my e- mail account whether I am a winner of DV 2011 or not. tanks

7. Mahamud Hasan Sajib says:

I have need my dv result.

Name: sajib,Mahamud Hasan
    01-01-1986 (date of birth)

8. Mogoki says:

The US government is doing a great job in providing Green Cards to world wide individuals who are lucky to win in the lottery. Keep the good work up.[MOGOKI -KENYA,EAST AFRICA]

9. MD.KAWSAR MILLAT CHOWDHURY says:

Dear Sir
    I have already won the DV-2011 Lottery.My CASE NO is 2011AS00017763.I just posted my relavent pappers to KCC on 06-06-2010.Let me know my present status.

10. chindo annita says:

Dear sir im a winner of the dvlottery 2011 and have already submitted my forms back to the kcc pls sir i wish to know when the kcc wil shedule an interview for me so that i can position myself.thanks

11. MD.MONIRUZZAMAN says:

I WANT TO GET MY DV LOTTERY RESULT 2011 BY MAIL OR E-MAIL.THE NAMES ARE [1].MONIRUZZAMAN.MD.DT.OF BIRTH-1959.[2]JESMIN.WAHIDA-1960.[3].AKTER.ZAHIDA-1977.[4]ISLAM.TARIQUL-1969.

12. brhane nigussie says:

dear sir i `m a winner of the dv lottery 2011 and i will very much appriciare if how long i have to wait i have aanother sccholarship underway .thanks

13. zaffu zewde says:

send my result to my email email adress.

14. lam Abiola says:

Dear Sir
    I have already won the DV-2011 Lottery.My CASE NO is 2011AF0000886*.I just posted my relavent pappers to KCC on 07-07-2010.Let me know my present status and how do i know if my case number is current.

15. ABDUL MATIN says:

DEAR SIR,I WANT TO GET MY DV LOTTERY RESULT 2011 BY MAIL OR E-MAIL. THE NAME ARE (1) ABDUL MATIN TALUKDER DT. OF BIRTH 1958(2)BILKIS MATIN DT.OF BIRTH 1972

16. BILKIS MATIN says:

DEAR SIR, I LOSS FORGET MY 16 DIGITS OF THE NUMBER FOR LOTTERY OF DV. SO HOW CAN I KNOW THE RESULT WITHOUT MY NUMBER? THANKING YOU.

17. Rinku Ranjan Dash says:

Dear Sir,I want to get my dv lottery result 2011 by mail or email The Name are : Rinku Ranjan Dash,Date of Birth : 03/06/1979.

18. obidul Hoque says:

I want to get dv lottery result 2011 mail or e mail.The name are Obidul Hoque,Date of year : 1976.My C.No – 20111B2CPXFY3Y74

19. Rinku Ranjan Dash says:

I want to get dv Lottery result 2011 by mail or e mail.
    The Name are : Rinku Ranjan Dash,Date of Birth : 03/06/1976.

20. fatawu mohammed says:

i hav’nt recieve my dv result of 2011.i want to weather i have qualify or not.i want to get my dv on my mail weather i win or not.
    thank you.

21. daniel says:

Hello!

where is my question? which I posted before two day?

regards

22. hello i want to know if i was selected in d v lottery how can i know becuse i lost my digital code thanks

23. GAMAR YOUSSEF says:

je veut sa voir si j’ accipter au dvlottery 2011

24. Prokash Baidya says:

I want to go USA. But how?

25. Verbe James Fanso says:

I wish to know if i have won the dv or not

26. fikru says:

i filled the lottery with my girlfriend as my spouse and when c the app form it asks me the date of marriage but we r not officially get married.what shall i do?

27. lukman onabote says:

please i cant while can’t i see my result.

28. shilpa pokhrel says:

i had received mail that i have won dv lottery..please mail me wether its true or not….

29. shirazmia says:

i want to know the result of dv winners 2011. are bangladeshi

30. binyam says:

what is the final drawing date of the 2011 dv lottery winners

31. mijan says:

Dear Sir
    I have already won the DV-2011 Lottery.My CASE NO is …… now i am in qatar.pls ask mi i what can do.

32. MAMO TIGIST ABEBE says:

I have recieve mail that I am won DV lottery 2011 on may 13,2011 and may 17,2011 two times. I want to ask you whether it true or not.