GMADA aerocity mohali draw results Published

Posted by PreetyJ on Sep 13, 2010 | 217 Comments

GMADA stands for Greater Mohali Area Development Authority which announced on GMADA Aerocity Mohali draw results on its official website. Eligible applicant can check their name in the list online at www.gmada.org on 13th September, 2010.

GMADA will be conducted draw for allotting 3,800 plots. Draw organized in 7 rounds at PUDA Bhawan in Sec 62. Greater Mohali Area Development Authority has provided list as Category Wise Applicant List Aerocity GMADA and Bank Wise Applicant List for Aerocity GMADA. GMADA Chief Administrator, Vivek Partap Singh confirmed the news. He said, “If all goes according to plan, we would begin the process of holding the draw of lots tentatively from September 13.” More than 3 lakh aspirants have applied for 3800 GMADA Mohali Plots which is spread across 1,000 acres in East Sector 66 and 82.

Balbir Singh Dhol, the GMADA Estate Officer said, “Since it is a cumbersome and lengthy process, it is likely to take another week or so to be completed, following which we will upload the list of applicants of our website to invite objections, if any, on the name and category of plots applied for, before going ahead for holding the draw.”

Mohali is situated to the West of Chandigarh, 18th District in Punjab, India. It is eponymous the eldest son of Guru Gobind Singh, Sahibzada Ajit Singh (SAS Nagar, or “House of Sahibzada Ajit Singh”). It together with Chandigarh and Panchkula form a part of the Chandigarh Tricity or Chandigarh Capital Region. Earlier, Mohali was the part of the Rupnagar District but in the recent years, it was carved out into a separate district. The iconic PUDA Bhawan-official headquarters of the Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority, initiated by KBS Sidhu, an IAS officer, signifies the towering role of PUDA vice versa Mohali.

The function of PUDA of planning and urban development has been transferred to the Greater Mohali Area Development Authority (GMADA). Initially, DC Mohali had been named as its Chief Administrator, but now a separate and full-time IAS officer has been so appointed. GMADA has set up a goal of achieving a balanced development of the area by preparation of perspective plans, strengthening of infrastructure facilities and promotion of Growth Centres. GMADA intends to develop Mohali as a world city where the grass is greener, the roads wider, the air cleaner and where proactive and responsive governance is the norm.

For GMADA Mohali Draw Results 2010, visit http://www.gmada.org/masterplan.php

Related News

1. subhash kumar says:

please, send the list of successful candidates for 150 sq yd plots in defence category.

2. SHIVCHARN DAS says:

PLEASE SEND ME RESULT OF 150 SQ YARDS PLOT OF HANDICAPPED CATEGORY.THANKS

3. sudeep says:

Plz. send me the list of eligible candidates for 125 Sq. Yds plots

4. Gaurav Kumar Attri says:

Plz. send me the list of Successful candidates for 125 Sq. Yds plots

5. Vijay Kumar says:

Plz. send me the result for 200 Sq. Yds plots. My Applicatiion form No is 425953. Email ID Is

6. K R AHUJA says:

October 19, 2010 at 11:31 am
    Plz. send me the result for 200 Sq. Yds plots

7. Sanjeev Kumar says:

8. sanjeev kumar says:

Plz. send me the result for 200 Sq. Yds plots. My Applicatiion form No179360

9. Amit Gupta says:

Plz. send me the result for 200 Sq. Yds plots

10. Rajbir Singh Mann says:

Plese send me the result of 200 sq.yards plots & list of eligible candidate gen. category

11. PIYUSH says:

Plese send me the result of 200 sq.yards plots general category
    My e Mail ID :[email protected]

12. pawan kumar says:

send me the draw detail of my plot that i apply my 150 yard plot. My Form no is 424259.. with regared

13. parveen thakur says:

pl send me the result of 1.25 yard plot My Receipt no is
    388816 my email id is
    thanks

14. Manoj Kumar says:

Plz. send me the result for 200 Sq. Yds plots. My Applicatiion form No is 272498. Email ID Is

regds

15. sandeep says:

please send me the results for 500 sq yds plots

16. Dr Manjeet singh Dhaliwal says:

plz give information regarding the draw result of 200 yrd plot my application no is 319165…send me information soon on my email address…[email protected]….

17. MEENA MINAKSHI says: