GMADA aerocity mohali draw results Published

Posted by on Sep 13, 2010 | 228 Comments

GMADA stands for Greater Mohali Area Development Authority which announced on GMADA Aerocity Mohali draw results on its official website. Eligible applicant can check their name in the list online at www.gmada.org on 13th September, 2010.

GMADA will be conducted draw for allotting 3,800 plots. Draw organized in 7 rounds at PUDA Bhawan in Sec 62. Greater Mohali Area Development Authority has provided list as Category Wise Applicant List Aerocity GMADA and Bank Wise Applicant List for Aerocity GMADA. GMADA Chief Administrator, Vivek Partap Singh confirmed the news. He said, “If all goes according to plan, we would begin the process of holding the draw of lots tentatively from September 13.” More than 3 lakh aspirants have applied for 3800 GMADA Mohali Plots which is spread across 1,000 acres in East Sector 66 and 82.

Balbir Singh Dhol, the GMADA Estate Officer said, “Since it is a cumbersome and lengthy process, it is likely to take another week or so to be completed, following which we will upload the list of applicants of our website to invite objections, if any, on the name and category of plots applied for, before going ahead for holding the draw.”

Mohali is situated to the West of Chandigarh, 18th District in Punjab, India. It is eponymous the eldest son of Guru Gobind Singh, Sahibzada Ajit Singh (SAS Nagar, or “House of Sahibzada Ajit Singh”). It together with Chandigarh and Panchkula form a part of the Chandigarh Tricity or Chandigarh Capital Region. Earlier, Mohali was the part of the Rupnagar District but in the recent years, it was carved out into a separate district. The iconic PUDA Bhawan-official headquarters of the Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority, initiated by KBS Sidhu, an IAS officer, signifies the towering role of PUDA vice versa Mohali.

The function of PUDA of planning and urban development has been transferred to the Greater Mohali Area Development Authority (GMADA). Initially, DC Mohali had been named as its Chief Administrator, but now a separate and full-time IAS officer has been so appointed. GMADA has set up a goal of achieving a balanced development of the area by preparation of perspective plans, strengthening of infrastructure facilities and promotion of Growth Centres. GMADA intends to develop Mohali as a world city where the grass is greener, the roads wider, the air cleaner and where proactive and responsive governance is the norm.

For GMADA Mohali Draw Results 2010, visit http://www.gmada.org/masterplan.php

1. lucky says:

pls send me the result of 200 yr plots results

2. jaspreet kaur says:

plz send me the result of 125 sq yds and 200 sq yrds.
    thx

3. vikram minhas says:

please send me the list of 200sq yard plot winners at aerocity mohali.

4. SANJEEV says:

please send me the result of 500 sq yard in aerocity, mohali draw reult.

5. Manvir Singh says:

please send me the list of 150sq yard plot winners at aerocity mohali

6. zabar says:

Plz send me the result of 150sq yard in aerocity, mohali draw

7. harpreet kaur says:

kindly send me the result of 200 sq yards ,

8. jahanvi says:

kindly send the result of successful candidate of 150sqyard draw at gmada mohali

9. anuj says:

pls send result of succesful candidateof 150sq yard draw of gmada mohali

10. mrs.marion nirmal says:

please send me the result of 150 sq yard in aerocity, mohali draw result. thank you….

11. Rahul says:

send me detailed result of 125 Sq.Yards Plots in Aerocity mohali

12. Ravi Kumar Sharma says:

To know about my drow i had apply for 150 Sq. Yds

13. kanchan bala says:

send me detailed result of 125 sq.yards

14. gajraj sharma says:

i want to know about my draw result today, i had applied for 125 meter, my name is gajraj sharma s/o radhey shyam sharma

15. vikram says:

please send me the list of 150sq yard plot winners at aerocity mohali

16. maninder singh says:

please send me detailed result of 125 Sq.Yards Plots in Aerocity mohali

17. bhushan kalia says:

i apply 125 meter plot plz send the result thank u

18. Mahendra says:

please send me result of 125 sq for appl no 287400 on 9891906325

19. lokesh goyal says:

Send me d result of 125sq.yard aerocity mohali

20. rama verma says:

send me result of 125 sq m for application no. 055897 on 9417069119 or 9417865477

21. Sanjay Kumar Sharma says:

Please do send me the successful list of allottees in case 150 square yards declared on 13-10-10

22. sukhbinder singh bawa says:

Please send me the result of 125 sq m plot in aerocity mohali

23. Navneet Singh says:

plz provide & send me the detailed result of 125 sq.yards, and kindly let me know the status of our application no.197138 under my mummy’s name (Palwinder Kaur) via text or through phone call at 9815162693…or at 9872640666.

Thanking you in Anticipation
    Navneet Singh

24. Kaithrin says:

Please send me the result of 125 sq m plot in aerocity mohali

25. Subash Singh says:

plz provide & send me the detailed result of 200 sq.yards, and kindly let me know the status of our application no.215759 under my name (Subash Singh) via text or through phone call at 98764-50766

26. rajesh kumar bagga says:

pl tell me the result of 125 sq yards application no 127268 on my ph no 9463505313

27. JASPAL SINGH says:

plz provide & send me the detailed result of 125 sq.yards, and kindly let me know the status of our application no.404744 under my father name (jaspal singh) via text or through phone call on 9888169404 9779529939.

28. Lakhan Singh says:

kindly let me know the results for 150 sq. yard general category….thank u

29. I K BHATIA says:

I have gone through the result published on web site for list of successful allottee for 125 yds. There are only 123 successfull candidates shown in the list as against 483 plots declared in the broucher. Where is the list of 260 plots in general category.

30. sanjeev says:

Respected Sir
    plz send me the result of 125 sq.yrd plots becoz

31. rangoli says:

please let me know if there is any plot in the name of rangoli saxena for 125 sq tried to download the list but the same is not opening, there is some error with it.

32. PARMINDER SINGH says:

Please send me 125 sq yards size plot’s draw results.Thanks.

33. DEEPAK GOYAL says:

sir i m deepak goyal from narnaul want to know about my draw result my ploy no. is 333595 please tell me immediately i m waiting

34. Sanjay Sharma says:

Hi, Plz. send me a Result of 125 sq. yard and 150 sq. yard with warm regards..

35. chiman lal says:

I want to know the result for 125 sq . yard GEN.cetegory.plz reply me immediatly.

36. Manjit singh says:

pl tell me the result of 125 sq yards application no 118190 on my ph no 9878445012

37. meenu sharma says:

please tell me the result of 125 meter plot.

38. Narender Mehta S/o Bansi Dhar Mehta says:

Please let me know regarding status of my application of 125 Sq. Yds in the name of Narender Mehta S/o Sh. Bansi Dhar Mehta.

39. suresh chand chauhan says:

Dear will u send me the result of 200yrds mohali plots 2010 at [email protected] or call me on this number 09971796674

40. surinder kumar says:

Please send me the list of all successful and unsuccessful applicants of 150 sqyd. flats

41. shackam says:

pl send me the list 125,150 sq yards list

42. vipan kumar says:

125 sq yrds—–app.no.–28653 & 90997

43. Shiv says:

Please send me the draw list(result) of 150 sq yard plots.

Thanks.

44. deepak says:

pls send me result of gmada 150 sq plot

45. Ankush Gupta says:

kindly send me the list of the successful applicant of 300 and 150 sq yds. unable to open the same from gmada site

46. surinder kumar says:

Respected Sir
    please send me the draw result of 125sq/yrd plots

47. sarbjit singh says:

please send me the draw result of 150 sq/yard plots

48. sandeep says:

pls send me the result of 125sq/yard plots

49. ss badwal says:

pl send me the list of the drwaw for 200sq,yards plot.

50. Pawan says: