R. Madhavan to host ‘Big Money’ show on Imagine TV

Posted by on Jul 09, 2010 | 97 Comments

Reality show, ‘Big Money’ will be starting from 10 July 2010 at 9pm. The show will be hosted by actor R. Madhavan. To keep viewers bound, Imagine TV has brought this KBC type show with an opportunity to win price money of Rs.1 crore after ‘Desi Girl’ concluded with Roshni Chopra’s title win. ‘Big Money‘ is the family-based game show by which Multilingual Indian actor R. Madhavan is set to return to the small screen as the host.

R. Madhavan to host 'Big Money' show on Imagine TV

R. Madhavan at the presentation of 'Big Money' show of Imagine TV

Madhavan confirmed the news on microblogging site Twitter by saying, ‘Announcement folks. I am hosting a family-based game show called ‘BIG MONEY’, Chhote Parde ka Bada Game Show on Imagine. Need all your blessings.’ R. Madhavan asserts, “I’m really excited about the show more so about the concept of entire family coming together in an attempt to earn Big Money.“, “According to me this show would incite’shout ability’ among the audience as most of them would know the answers themselves thus creating a different kind of anxiety,” exclaimed by the new concept producer Siddharth Basu.

Siddhartha Basu of BIG Synergy has reportedly produced the show, which will be aired on Imagine TV. The show has different format, in this game, a team of four people related to each other will participate and questions will be posed to them based on what they see on television. To achieve the final big money of Rs. 1crore, the contestants have to pass through a test of 8 rounds. In each round the team would have to choose one topic from the two topics offered to them and then 4 questions related to the chosen topic with two answer options would be asked.

Contestants have to complete the chain by giving all 4 right answers to qualify for the second level. 3 Family insurance are also offered by the format to the contestants that is pass, exchange and discussion which they can use whenever they are confused or unsure about any question.

The official announcement is yet to be made that the prize money of Rs.10 million will also be given away on the show. ‘Saaya, ‘Sea Hawks’, ‘Banegi Apni Baat’, ‘Tol Mol Ke Bol’ and ‘Ghar Jamai’ are the titles of serials in which the actor has previously appeared in major roles.

A gist has been already passed by the promos that the game show would feature questions pertaining to the audio visuals that can be seen on TV which contains popular daily soaps, Advertisements, Reality shows, Cartoons, Cricket, News and more.

Video of latest show Big Money launch R. Madhavan from youtube:

1. KAJAL.PUROHIT says:

Dear Sir/Madam,
    THANKS & REGARDS

2. shrikant k madavi says:

THANKS & REGARDS

3. RANJU SINGH. says:

hi,I am very excited to see and participate in BIG MONEY hosted by R.MADHAVAN.

4. anjana says:

i wnna participate in dis show . plz tell me how i participate in?????

5. Tanuja Singh says:

Hi. Pls advice how to participate in Big Money show. Anxious to participate, the game is very interesting

6. hasmukh panchal says:

i would u like participite in this show..

7. Ram Chander Agarwal says:

i wnna participate in dis show . plz tell me how i participate in?????

8. Nandini Agarwal says:

plz. send reply soon

nandini agarwal

9. satyendra namdeo says:

Dear Sir/Madam,
    THANKS & REGARDS

10. Abdul Wasi says:

sir,
    i want to contact with you in this programme.
    please cont me.
    A.Wasi

11. RANJEETKUMAR says:

iam ranjeet kumar i am 30years old i live in patna i am buissnesman i am maried ihave 1daughter state bihar

12. manish yadav says:

hi, this is manish & i m very excited to see this game and want to play this game by your website.

13. Vivek Kumar Pathak says:

Dear Sir/ Madam
    Pls advice participated in big money.

Thanks & Regards

Vivek Kumar Pathak

14. sain negi says:

hi
    i wanna play the game pls let me know what to do???

15. dimple says:

hey i waanna nw hw cn i b d part of dis show……

16. RAVINDER HOODA says:

hiii dear…i wanna participate in dis show . plz tell me how i participate in?????

17. hiiiiiii, i want 2 partisipet of this show,can i do this?plzzzzz help me.i live at kolkata(swtyen park),my father has gone,iam a very very poor family so i want,padai v thik thak nehin kar sakta rs kam hain islia plzzzzzz give me 1 more chance please…….(9735582683)its my mobile number.

18. please please please i want to participate in your programme.
    i am sure my family will definately win this progr.as they are having full confidence……..
    i tried the given no-02240174800.but its not connecting from my mobile. do you remember jamshedpur mr. madhvan

19. Meghna says:

Dear Sir/Madam,
    THANKS & REGARDS
    Meghna Agarwal

20. Rajnish Purohit says:

Its very good reality swo. I would like to join it. Pls let me knw how can i register my name.

Thanks,
    Raaj

21. neetu says:

main b participate karna chati hu to how can paricipat in the show plzz give a detail my email add

22. masood says:

who can apply the candedate for this show big money
    pls pls reply me

23. yatharth jain says:

24. yatharth jain says:

hi, this is yatharth & i m very excited to see this game and want to play this game by your website

25. deepti jain says:

plz. send reply soon!

26. seema hussain says:

Very much impression by the show Big Money and wants to participated in it.How to be the part of it.

27. yatharth jain says:

hi m Yatharth from Ludhiana &i want to participate in big money plz advice me how to participate
    Yatharth

28. Daljit Kumar says:

hi i m daljit kumar want to participate in big money.thanks.

29. shweta sharma says:

hi madhawan i one the from your biggest fans want to see you once and i am very much excited to play big money with you and spend some time with you . pls give me a chance to participate me into this game

30. saurabh says:

sir,
    I like this game show and i want to participate in this show…plz advice me how to participate

31. Nitasha Sharma says:

Hello! Madhavan. I am very excited to see this show. please give me a chance to participate in this programme.Thanking you.

32. MUKESH GUPTA says:

I WANT TO TAKE PARTICIPATE BIG MONEY REALITY SHOW PLEASE GUIDE ME FOR TAKE PART.

33. Manoj bharvey says:

hameesha game so me city ke log hi kyo hote he

34. anita bhopal says:

hi i want to particaipte this game show tell me how i play this game show big money thanks

35. Hi,
    I liked your show and want to know how I can participate i it.. Please help me and tell me…
    Regards
    Neeraj Pandey

36. mohan says:

please tell how to participate in this show? because phone to milta nahi hai……….

37. gayatri says:

hello, pls. tell me how to participate???

38. vikash says:

hello
    sir
    i want participate your show so please tell me how to participate in this show

39. sheenu says:

sir plz tell me how to participate in this game

40. Mamta says:

Dear Sir/Madam,
    The Show of yours BIG MONEY hosted by R.MADHAVAN is very nice & I would be Honoured if given a chance to participate in this show.As i m having financial problem and i am only earner in my family so facing issues so please give me a chance to participate and mail me or contact me my id is [email protected]
    THANKS & REGARDS

41. nazim shaikh says:

hi sir i am one of the biggest fans want to see you face to face once, and i am very much excited to play big money with you and spend some time with you with greet time. pls give me a chance to participate me into this game thanks & Regards Nazim Shaikh

42. dharnesh says:

hello sir

i want to play this game show so will you plz tell me how can i participate in this game show?

43. MANISHA PAREEK says:

Hi,

Please let me know the process online except sms & call as how i can apply for this show.

regards

44. amul tumde says:

i am come your show give me one cance

45. SATISH KUMAR says:

hello
    sir
    i want participate your show so please tell me how to participate in this show

46. hello
    sir
    i am come your show give me one cance

47. sweety says:

ur show is Awesome

48. Varun says:

Dear Imagine TV The show is as unique as as uniques are tunday kababi are here in Lko.

49. Varun says:

And ill be vaery Gladdddddddd if u giave me chance To participate!

50. amit soni says:

jai shri krishna
    im amit soni from new delhi,i want to participate in big money let me know the procedure of registration. no is 9310249493.