Vijaya Bank declared Recruitment 2010 for PO on vijayabank.com

Posted by BhumiL on Sep 22, 2010 | 28 Comments

Vijaya Bank has published recruitment notification for the year 2010 – 2011 for 665 generalist and specialist jobs for 26 categories of posts out which 26th category are for fresher and the remaining 25 categories are for experienced. Interested candidates can apply online through the official of Vijaya Bank (www.vijayabank.com) before 25th October, 2010. Get detailed information about generalist and specialist jobs Recruitment 2010 through this article.

Vijaya Bank

Vijaya Bank is a medium sized bank with presence across . It was founded on October 23, 1931 by A. B. Shetty and other enterprising farmers in Mangalore, Karnataka in . Vijaya Bank has the highest number of branches in its home state Karnataka. The bank became a scheduled bank in the year 1958. uring the financial Year 2009-10, the bank has opened 57 Branches and 3 Extension Counters. The objective of the founders was essentially to promote banking habits, thrift and entrepreneurship among the farming community of Dakshina Kannada district in Karnataka State.

Important dates:

• Payments of application fees and online apply begins on: 20.09.2010
  • Payments of application fees and online apply ends on: 15.10.2010
  • Last date to receive computer generated online application print out for 1 to 25 categories: 25.10.2010
  • Tentative date of written examination for probationary assistant manager (category no.26): 12.12.2010
  • Last Date for Reprint: 30/10/2010

Table showing name of post with their vacancies details:

Post Code Name of the Post No. of Vacancies
21 Manager – IT Programming 16
22 Manager – Data Base Administration (DBA) 12
23 Chief Manager-General Banking 13
24 Senior Manager -General Banking 48
25 Manager-General Banking 150
26 Probationary Asst. Manager-General Banking 228

The application fee for General and OBC candidates is Rs.300/-(including postal charges) and for SC/ST/PWD Rs. 50/- towards postal charges will be charged. Candidate must be passed with 55% aggregate marks in any . He/ She must be between 21 and 30 years. Vijaya Bank has advertised 26 categories of posts out of which 25 posts are for experienced person and 26th is for fresher. The 26th post is for probationary assistant manager (jmg s-1) which is well-known as probationary officers (PO) in banking industry. There are two stage of selection process: (1) Written examination which contains objective and descriptive and (2) Interview. The tentative date of written examination is 12/12/2010.

How to apply online?

For application purpose, Candidate must have a valid e-mail id. Bank may send call letters for written test, interview, etc. through the registered e-mail Id. in case, they does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new E-mail ID before applying Online. Now, visit the official of the Vijaya Bank (www.vijayabank.com) and take out ‘FEE PAYMENT CHALLAN’. Fill the challan in a clear & legible handwriting in BLOCK / CAPITAL LETTERS. The candidate should make the payment of fees in any of the Bank of branches on or before 15.10.2010. The Application Fee / Postage Charges must be deposited in the form of cash in Account No. 900900022503003 towards “VIJAYA BANK REC- PROJ-2010-MMG-II-SMGIV” or Account No. 900900022503004 towards “VIJAYA BANK REC- PROJECT-2010-PAM-JMG-S-I”.

You will get a Unique Transaction Code No. when the payment of fees is made. Now, again visit the official (www.vijayabank.com) under the caption “Recruitment & Career” and should fill up the application form. Application should be saved and after verification submitted by click on ‘submit’ button. Application should be printed and photo affixed on that, to be kept ready for submission to us at the time of interview at the Interview Venue. For future reference and use, you should note / remember your password. In case of more than one application by the same candidate, application submitted last, will be taken as authentic / conclusive (all other applications will be treated as null and void).

For full advertisement, visit http://vijayabank.com/vijaya/export/sites/vijaya-bank-internet/internet-en/menus/announcements/VB_Recruitment_Ad_Final.pdf

To download fee payment challan from job categories 1 to 25, click http://vijayabank.com/vijaya/export/sites/vijaya-bank-internet/internet-en/menus/announcements/FEE_PAYMENT_CHALLAN_FOR_MMGS-II_TO_SMGS-IV.PDF

To download fee payment challan for probationary assistant manager (job category no.26), click http://vijayabank.com/vijaya/export/sites/vijaya-bank-internet/internet-en/menus/announcements/FEE_PAYMENT_CHALLAN_FOR_PROB._ASST._MGR_IN_JMGS-I.PDF

To apply online (Online application form), http://vijayabank.com/vijaya/vijaya/internet-en/menus/announcements/RecruNoticeMainPageFinal.html

Related News

1. mahanteshwari swami says:

it is good one bank so i am willing to work in this bank.

2. kavitha.c says:

it is good one bank so i m willing to work in this bank

3. ru says:

i havu 49.9 percantage ,ST category can i apply for probationary assistant manager post.

4. sanjeev says:

we have complited graduation form kuvempu univercity can apply application for PO

5. vijay says:

distance graduation can apply application for PO

6. ru says:

hey didnt get any answer

7. V.Y.V.KUMAR says:

HAI IAM FROM HYD COMPLETED MY GRADUATION B.COM COMPUTER (OU)AND MY POST GRADUATION PURSUING M.B.A FINANCE MAJOR AND H.R MINOR (OU) CAN I LEGIBLE FOR THIS NOTIFICATION SEND DETAILS MY mail id my contact 9959481339. thank u.for respective

8. neetya says:

Sir
    I have completed my graduation from Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) NEW DELHI,can I apply application for PO.

9. Tajinder says:

sir
    i have complete my graduation from delhi universty, can i apply this job PO

10. MAHALAKSHMI says:

I HAVE COMPLETED MY 2ND PUC CAN I APPLY FOR PROBATIONARY ASST. MANAGER POST

11. V.S.Gayatrri says:

what is the criteria for each position

12. sangeetha says:

ASST.MANAGER-GENERAL BANKING

13. s.vijaya chandrareddy says:

i am s.vijaya chandra reddy.i am completed graduatation in osmania university group of b.com(computers).

present working in manappuram finance in provisional officer.

14. rani saikia says:

sir, iam RANI SAIKIA. I completed BBA from sikkim manipal university,DE.now iam pursuing MBA inBANKING from SIKKIM MANIPAL UNIVERSITY,DE. Am I able to apply for the post of PO in VIJAYA BANK. Plz reply soon in my above e -mail id.

15. Rajesh Dhingra says:

This is a bullshit bank, I have seen staff drinking during office hours in Faridabad NIT Branch,
    I had written to Chairman and Managing Director,but no action ,I feel they think its part of the job

16. mihir jani says:

good morning sir/madam
    i want 2 send my resume ,but i cant find the way .will u please send me the mail add of bank HR dept. please

17. Abhirema B.S says:

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I have completed Msc.Information Technology(2010),now am working in a financial Company.please give me a chance.

18. ARUNACHALAM S says:

Sir, I have finished M.COM, M.B.A.,I have got over 16years
    experience in banking & financial area. Still i am working
    and My age 35 shall i apply for Manager post in your bank

19. UMESH NASHIK says:

please tell me the no of seats for open category for the post of general banking officer and also this is my first
    attempt of banking exam, i have completed my graduation in science faculty. so could science student qualify in exam.

20. abhay says:

i am 20years old will become 21 in november. so can i apply for probationary officer

21. mahesh says:

Hai… This is mahesh.i am a post graduate student.Is there any need of GK in the recritment exam? This process in the PO type only. From this i have loss lot…

22. srikant says:

i have secured 55.78% in agregate and 61.62% in honours in graduation.can i apply for PO?

23. sunny says:

i want to make my career in the bank and vijaya bank is the best option. working and working for the people is ihe two other things.iwant to give a helping hand to them by this bank

24. prabhu says:

dear sir,
    will you send me question paper of bank exam , po post

25. prabhu says:

26. swapna says:

Dear sir/madam, i want information about PO(Probationary Officer) last exam date and for written test what material i will prepare and please send to my email address, how i will apply for this post , details about fees of application form and iam a BC ‘A’ categiri please send me my email. Thankyou

27. Dheerendra Kumar says:

I am a B.Tech final year student of U.P.T.U. can I apply for PO?

28. neetya says:

Sir,
    I didn’t get any answer.plz send.