State Bank of India declared SBI PO Results 2010

Posted by on Sep 07, 2010 | 74 Comments

State Bank of India (SBI) has declared the results of written examination for the recruitment of Probationary Officer, which was conducted on 18th April, 2010 to fill up posts of Probationary Officer. SBI regularly updates its website for the declaration of results of exams and interview held periodically. So, the candidates who applied and appeared for the written test for the post of Probationary Officer (PO) in State Bank of India (SBI) can check now their results from the official website of State Bank of India.

For appointment as Probationary officers (POs) in SBI, the online applications were invited from eligible Indian citizens and Probationary officers (Rural Business) during the month of Jan 2010 & the written examination for PO recruitment were conducted on 18th April, 2010. Selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India and in case of POs (RB) the selected officers will remain under Rural Business Group (RBG) for a minimum period of 10 years.

SBI would be called candidates for Interview as per the job notice. As the results have been declared, now the interview schedule has also been released. Candidates who want to view their SBI results can view the script that especially made for the candidates and can produce the result only by entering the Roll Number and Date of Birth. When State bank of India declare the result, this page is regularly update.

Candidates have to proceed as follows to view the results of written test for the post of Probationary Officer exam that held on 18th April 2010:

• Visit official site
  • Enter roll number
  • Enter Date of Birth in DD/MM/YYYY format and
  • Click the SUBMIT button and view the results and interview schedule

You can visit the official website of SBI to find the relevant information or any other information from the State Bank of India.

1. Sharanya says:

Sir kindly send my sbi results held on 18/04/10. My dob is 23/07/1988. My roll no. is 2331002319. You can contact me in 9981092060 and my centre was jabalpur. Thanking you.

2. Amenika Sumi says:

Sir kindly send my sbi result held on 18/04/2010. my roll no.is 4830400233.my dob is 18/06/1987. you can contact me in 9862047997 and my centre was kohima,nagaland. Thanking you.

3. Ravisankar says:

Sir i forgot my roll no for sbi PO held on 18/04/2010.
    My is Registration ID : 354505
    My Date of Birth is 01/05/1984
    How can i check my result for the same.
    Pls help me(my phone no. is 9944764034) Email: [email protected]

4. supriya lokare says:

sir,i missed my roll no.my name is supriya lokare.my DOB-25/12/1984 my registration id is 207668
    .plz send result/roll numbar as early as possible on email.thank you

5. abhishek says:

hi supriya
    your roll no will be on your mail id.
    confirm from there……………

6. dinesh kumar says:

my reg no is 335384

please send my po exam result i forget my roll no

7. lovely goyal says:

sir,i missed my roll no.my name is lovely goyal.my DOB-12/10/1984 my registration id is 413411
    .plz send result/roll numbar as early as possible on email.thank you

8. pooja patil says:

sir/madam

kindly send my po exam result,my DOB is 08/10/1987
    regards

9. Dipti Kumari says:

Sir i forgot my roll no for sbi PO held on 18/04/2010.
    My is Registration ID : 372275
    Password : EWT3ET46
    My Date of Birth is 01/04/1984
    Email:[email protected]
    How can i check my result for the same.
    Pls help me.

10. Harshita pareek says:

sir/madam,
    kindly sent me my bank po exam result conducted on 18-4-2010..my name is harshita pareek and my DOB is 22-5-1988

11. Shivani says:

sir/madam,

Kindly send my po exam result held on 18/04/2010.my DOB 24-06-1988 and my roll no is 3411000366
    plz send me result on email.thank you

12. Vineet Madkey says:

sir,i missed my roll no.my name is Vineet Madkey.my DOB-18/03/1989 my registration id is 2782407. Plz send roll number as early as possible on email.thank you

13. vinay says:

dear sir! i forgot my roll no, registration no. also. my dob is 15/05/1988 please send me my sbi rural po result which held on 18th april

14. Lakshmi Sindhura says:

Dear sir
    my roll number is 5111011856 d.o.b is 18.3.1985 i am unable to view the results, kindly send me a mail regarding my results.
    rgds
    sindhura

15. RUHI says:

HOW TO VIEW THE RESULT
    MY ROLL NO.IS.-6931012294

16. I UDAYKUMAR says:

hi i forgot my SBI PO rollno. my registration id is 299300. password is 2F29RMCA. Please suggest me how can i get my result.

17. Shiva says:

sir,i missed my roll no.my name is R. Shiva kumar.my DOB-02/02/1987 my registration id is 1174128. Plz send roll number as early as possible by email. .

18. Balashankari J says:

hi i forgot my SBI PO rollno. my registration id is 1062723 . Please suggest me how can i get my result.

19. arundhati says:

sir,i lost my SBI PO roll no.my registration id is 231065.pls suggest me how to get my result

20. s.jananilavanya says:

my registration no-z49675 and my roll number – 3730107463
    please check it whether am selected in po exam held on 18.4.2010

21. sampathkumar says:

sir i missed my r.no and my registration no is 1190332 plz send my result to my mail

22. sathianarayani says:

sir, plz send my po result held on 18.4.2010.my DOB is 09.05.1988.my roll.no is 4110700962.my centre is Trichy.kindly send my result with in 2 days.

23. Pawan says:

You guys can search your email inbox for your roll number, as SBI sent mail to everybody on their registration for the exam.

24. kapil says:

sir,my registration id:-294673, Bitrh date:-06/09/1985. I have forgot my exam roll no. i want to know my result of PO WHICH WAS HELD IN 18/04/2010.pl.guidence me.