Smart Teach Ca iss classes registration in Parveen Sharma classes has been started from today, 1st September, 2010 at 12 Noon. Parveen Sharma classes for students of CA provides educational materials and training for CA Final exams and CA IPCC. To get information about courses of Parveen Sharma classes, visit website www.issclasses.com and register on the site for admission.
Parveen Sharma is a first class from Delhi University by scoring 100% marks in Accountancy. He also won the won Gold Medal in Accounts Olympiad held in 1990. He done his graduation from Sri Venkateswara College. In 1996, He qualified Chartered Accountancy Course and place in merit list ((Rank Holder) in Intermediate and Finals both. He done his post graduation in Indian Accounting Standards and US GAAP in July 2007. He holds a vast experience of teaching accountancy to students of C.A. Final and C.A. P.E. II (Intermediate), has been visiting faculty at I.C.A.I. and I.C.W.A.I. Currently, he is teaching accountancy to various levels of Professional Institutes and Universities and has attended number of courses and seminars organized by Professional Institutes. He has authored research documents on various issues.
Parveen Sharma classes started from February 2001 and it provides specialized coaching for students undergoing the Chartered Accountancy PE. I, PE II and Final. In short time, Parveen Sharma classes have attracted more than 14, 500 students. Parveen Sharma classes has emerged as an acknowledged Leader of North India for classroom instruction. Parveen Sharma classes faculty is one of the best in North India.
Parveen Sharma’s CA Final A/c 2010 class will be started from November 2010. Admission Process for CA Final A/c class has started on 1st September 2010 at 12 Noon.
How to register in the Parveen Sharma CA Final A/c class?
- To register in this class, open the www.issclasses.com site and click online admissions and Select Face to Face Final Group I and subject Financial Reporting ( Accounts) and for Satellite Classes select Satellite Classes Final Group I
- Fill online registration form completely & Submit.
- Registration ID will be created which becomes your Login ID and will be used in future correspondence.
- It will also inform about your admission status by SMS within 10 days of submitting application.
- After confirmation your admission, take print out of Form.
- Affix 2 Photographs with your name and ID at its back.
- Submit these documents at Smart Teach CA, Convention Centre, IMA House, IP Marg, ITO, Delhi 110002 with attaching icai registration letter and proof of identity with full fees.
- You will be compulsory to submit full fees at the time of admission.
- Students can submit course fees by Demand Draft or Pay Order only