Nepal SLC Result 2066 of exam 2010 will available soon

Posted by on Jun 28, 2010 | 111 Comments

SLC Result 2066 has not been published but it will available very soon. [email protected] is an official website of Nepal SLC. If you want to see Nepal SLC Result 2066 through its website then Search result with your subject marks by “Entering your symbol number” or by “Entering your symbol number and date of birth as given format.” The SLC result can be obtained by dialing 1600 on landline telephones or sending an SMS message to 1400.

The SLC examination for 2066 deemed for better results with total pass percent near half. The information for divisions and number of examinees are as:

• Distinction ie above 80%: 11,304
• First Division ie 60 to 80%: 87,772
• Second Division ie 45 to 60%: 1,25,421
• Third Division ie pass division: 10,105

These figures indicate the complete information about the SLC 2066 examination from the official governmental body such as Office of the Controller of Examination, Sanothimi, Bhaktapur and the Ministry of Education, Kesharmahal, Kathmandu.

• Total SLC 2066 appeared examinee who passed 2,34,602
• Total SLC passed students: 68.47%

Under the Government of Nepal/Ministry of Education and Sports, the Office of Controller of Examinations (OCE) is established. To manage and conduct the School Leaving Certificate (SLC) Examinations are the main functions of it. The first SLC examinations were held in 1934(1990BS). Several improvements have occurred after the practice of conducting SLC Examination. Every year the OCE conducts National Level Examination of more than 300 thousand students. An important part of life of a student is appearing the SLC examination which determines educational career path of him/her. The Office of the Controller of Examinations is located at Sanothimi, Bhaktapur.

The OCE has been working as recognized institution of examination under the Ministry of Education and Sports. It is located at Sanothimi, Bhaktapur.

1. prakas says:

A lot of problem in result in sie of gorkhapatra

2. sushant Pahadi says:

Are you sleeping? wake up we are waiting for result.it’s not time sleep. Wake up.

3. Rishi Ram Bhattarai says:

I want to receive the markssheet of my bhatiji Sabina bhattarai. Her SLC symbol number is 0302751G and date of birth is 2052/01/01. Please send me in my email address.
    Regards,
    Rishi Ram Bhattarai

4. shalik ram says:

i want slc marksheet of two student
    1 symbol no 0472042L date of birth 2050-05-10

2 symbol no 1470752 date of birth 2049-05-08

please send me mail thanks

5. madan kumar says:

please my result view sy.no0702930U

6. Please send me above persons dewtail & mark seet

7. roshan rai says:

iam not getting my brother’s C.L.C. result so could you send me marks result on my email address plese..

name:- mikshan chandra rai
    symbol no:- 0122971Q
    date of birth:- 2053/04/05

Regards,
    roshan rai

8. I WANT TO CONGRATULATE ALL THE STUDENT WHO PASSED THE SLC EXAMINATION WHICH IS KNOWN AS THE IRON GATE AS I M ALSO THE SLC BATCH STUDENT

9. i want slc marksheet of one student
    1 symbol no 0280789o date of birth 2050-09-27

10. nirmal kumargangai says:

i wan 2067 qasan pepar
    and wan next agjam

11. Ajay kumar jaiswal says:

we are intrested in looking result with marksheet