MDU Rohtak Results 2010 for B.Com/BSc/BA Part-2 Declared on mdurohtak.com

Posted by on Jun 24, 2010 | 18 Comments

MDU Rohtak stands for Maharishi Dayanand University Rohtak has declared the results of Undergraduate courses Examination 2010 i.e. BCA, BA 2nd year results 2010 today, on 24th June, 2010. Students will get their result on the official website of the MDU Rohtak at www.mdurohtak.com.

MDU Rohtak Results 2010 for B.Com/BSc/BA Part-2 Declared on mdurohtak.com

To view the results of MDU, candidates have to first select their subject then write your Specify Roll No. and click on ‘submit’ button. You can also get your result through indiaresult.com by entering Roll no. or Name then click on ‘Find’ button. Last semester results were declared on VinodJuneja.Blogspot.com and Junejavinod.blogspot.com which created lot of chaos and speculations among the students. Topper of MDU B.A. first year result is Ms. Monia who scored 332 marks out of 400 to top this exam.

Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU) is one of the leading universities situated in Rohtak, Haryana. It was established in 1976 as a residential University. Later on in the year 1978, it became a teaching-cum-affiliating university with the affiliation of several colleges of Haryana. National Assessment and Accreditation Council, NAAC, has graded it as B++ University. The University provided courses in wide range of disciplines, through its numerous constituent colleges / institutes.

1. azad singh says:

kindly tell me my result b.a.2nd my roll is 228003

2. amit kumar says:

i want to see my result

3. public administration

4. sociology 103180

5. dinesh malik says:

i wanna see the result of ba 2yr

6. ZUBAIR says:

kindly tell me my friend (ZUBAIR) result b.a.2nd year his roll is 246023

7. brij kishore says:

please send my result on my e-mail id b.com 3rd roll no-661821

8. RAMVIR says:

Respected sir, I am Ramvir.
    Please tell me.My BA2nd year resut.my roll is 273721. My Mo no is 9996731083.
    Thankyou

9. vikramsingh says:

ba-2arts2009-10result roll no is 283565

10. sandeep says:

pls my result send 9812016700

my roll no.-127524
    class -b.a.3rd year

11. sir i want to know when ba-1 economics(h)result will be declare?

12. Sonia says:

Pls send my result on my e-mail id BA III MY roll no. 118918

13. Meenakshi says:

Hey i wanna knw ma friend university rank. Her roll no is 202316

14. i want to see my result

15. satish kumar says:

please my result
    my roll no 300803

16. Lalita Rani says:

pls send result B.A part2 of my friend roll no.236126

17. Om says:

Please send my sister result. Her roll no. 804680

18. shelly says:

Pls send my result will be declare on b.com ist year mdu university.