ICET 2010 seat allotment declared on apicet.nic.in

Posted by on Sep 02, 2010 | 19 Comments

ICET 2010 seat allotment has been announced by State Higher Education Council for the Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET) online on the official website, www.apicet.nic.in. Candidate can check the ICET seat allotment list at www.apicet.nic.in. Students can also Download Allotment Order by Signing-In through ‘Candidates Login’.

ICET 2010 seat allotment, apicet.nic.in, ICET 2010

Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) was established on 20th May 1988 through an Act (No. 16 of 1988) of the State Legislature to advise the Government in matters relating to Higher Education in the State and to oversee its development with perspective planning and for matters connected therewith. The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education is the first Council in the Country, which sets up according to the recommendations of the National Education Policy 1986. It is a coordinating and liaisoning body between the University Grants Commission, the State Government and the Universities. The general duty of the Council is to coordinate and determine standards in institutions of Higher Education or Research and Scientific and Technical Institutions in accordance with the guidelines issued by the University Grants Commission from time to time.

For checking their result, candidates will need to visit www.apicet.nic.in, enter their registration number or ICR form number, ICET hall ticket number, password and date of birth then click on “Sign in” option or else they would not be able to check their allotments. Candidates should take a print out of their allotment as well as the challan form for the payment of the fees. It is advisable to candidates, read all the instructions properly to avoid inconvenience of any sorts.

1. manoj says:

where is the allotment order

2. venkat says:

Dear sir
    When u r conducted icet 2010 second phase web councelling please tell me.

3. sunitha says:

Dear sir,
    good morning sir my name is sunitha i didnt attend the first councilling .i have any chances to attend the second councilling and when u r conducted icet 2010 second phase web councilling plz tell me .

4. I GOT MYALLOTMENT IN CHEVELLAMARCONICOLLEGE IDIDN”TSATISFIE WITHTHAT COLL BECAUSE IAMSTAYINGINUPPAL HERETO50KMAWAY SOUNABLETO REACHTHATCOLLEGE WHEN WILLSECONDCOUNCELLINGSTART JUSTINFORM MESIR

5. chaitanya says:

hi sir this is chaitanya kumar igot my seat in chevalla so i want to know about the secound counsuling pls tell me the secound counsuling

6. annu says:

sir,please mail me 2nd counselling date.

7. vinesh says:

hi,,, all frnd second cuncilling date is 24 to 27

8. jabeen says:

when will be icet 2010 2nd phase of counseiling will be conducted as i have missed 1st phase of counseiling plz mail me the date

9. rpnaidu says:

ICET 2ND COUNCILING

10. srinu says:

Hai sir which date to declare the icet second phase counselling result. please tell me sir

11. p.srinivas says:

hi sir my name is srinivas. i have got my first allotment order and i have not enter the second options. pleace tell me sir any chances from other councilig sir

12. chandrakanth says:

sir we are waiting for 2nd phase allotement letter .when u relese tha allotment letter ? Pls mention the issue date

13. Mahalakshmi says:

Hai sir pls tel me the date of second allotment order

14. Abhilash.T says:

Sir, when will be the second phase seat allotment ? isn’t it on 29th that’s today.

Plz tel me

15. arjun says:

tellme 2pheas counsling seet altment in mba

16. uma says:

Hi,

I have attendentd 2 nd phase ECET-2010 councelling.

I have selected Option 1.Wesly Hydrabad
    Option 2.RGR Siddanti Hydrabad
    Option 3.VVR collage and Tech Hyderabad

For me they have alloted Option 3 vvr collage.
    But In option 1 and option2 still there seats avalable(80seats).

Why they have not assigned those collages.

as per my assumption in final phase concelling if there is no OU candidates it should convertd to AU and SVU local area and as per the Reservation catogory.

It was not happend.

I am belongs to AU local area.

Regards

17. pinky says:

hai i need to knw about da secnd counseling allotment dates pls tel me

18. mono says:

hello sir i did not attend 1st & 2nd phase councillings.is there any posibilities for 3rd counsilling.i mean we have 8000 seats around the ap.thats why i am asking about 3rd counsilling!please tell me sir!

19. shailu says:

hello sir, i got seat icet 2nd phase,& i reported at the colege,but iam not interested to join the college.
    because there is no bus fecility,cutoff date is over to take my certificates back.so please help me what should i do.