Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2010 for Clerical Post Announced

Posted by on Jul 03, 2010 | 54 Comments

A premier Nationalized Bank, Bank of Maharashtra, Pune invites application from Indian Citizens for the post of Clerical. Interested candidates can apply online through Maharashtra website or they may send the prescribed application form by ordinary post from 1st July, 2010 to 20th July, 2010.

Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2010

No of post: 650 (out of 650 posts 495 are reserved for people of Maharashtra)
Pay Scale: Rs. 7200/- TO – Rs.24900-/
Age Limit (As on: 01-06-2010): 18-21 years for Under Graduate & 18-26 years for Graduate
Application Fee

For SC/ ST/ PC/XS Rs : 25/-
For OBC / General Rs : 100/-
For Candidates applying on line:- Application fee including postage should be paid at any branch of Bank Of Maharashtra for credit of account no. 60046473091 in the name & style of “Bom Clericalrecruitment Project-2010”.

Importance dates

Opening date of on-line registration: 01-07-2010
Closing Date of on-line registration: 20-07-2010
Last Date for Receipt of application by Post: 24-07-2010
Last Date for Receipt of application by Post from Far Flung Areas: 31-07-2010
Date of Interview: Will Be Informed Separately

Educational Qualification: 12th Pass with 60 % marks in total or a degree from UGC recognized University. Candidates must have got a minimum of 60% marks in mathematics at SSC 10th level. Computer Knowledge is a must (55% for SC/ST Candidates)

How to Apply: interested candidates can apply on-line at www.bankofmaharashtra.in, for this visit the website and open online application registration link, fill up form with necessary information and submit it. Candidates can also apply for the application by post. Address.is given below.

Mailing Address: Bank of Maharashtra, clerical recruitment project 2010, post box no. 912, shivaji nagar, pune-411005.

1. akanksha says:

i tried to apply online but its not proceeding after filling the entries .i have tried this on internet explorer,google chrome and mozilla firefox also. pls help me to fill the form online…

2. Abhi says:

Hey akanksha its working!! Can someone tell me from where i can get sample paper n previous year papers?

3. lalit says:

your bank access is very bad

4. Shakshi Sahrma says:

Hi! can anyone help me to take out print out of submit form.Actully i had tried many times but only online form has submitted but am not taken print out of this.

please help me.
    Give me suggestion about this on my id [email protected]

5. varsha says:

i want to open an existing fill up details form in bom online application but there is no option

6. RAJESH says:

i am not able to take the print out of the fill up online
    after several trials also

7. saurabh kumar says:

i have filled the form, now i want the printout of my filled form, how can i get????

8. Priyanka dhavan says:

My Application no is BOM-136719

After Filling the application i was unable to take print out.

9. Sanjay Sorde says:

I Want to open an existing fill up details form in bom online application but there is no option i am not able to take the print out of the fill up online form

10. Sanjay Sorde says:

I am not take a printout of online aapplication form

11. DEEPAK WAGH says:

12. Shraddha Bhore says:

Pls tell me how take print out of fliied up form of online clericle post i got registration number

13. ZEEL says:

HEY CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT???????????
    i tried to apply online but its not proceeding after filling the entries………

14. surbhi says:

i submited my application form but did not recieve the email for that application also i have not print out of this application form please help me

15. surbhi says:

i did not recieve any email from bank
    can i fill again applicaion form ?
    and i have no printout of application

16. amit says:

plz help me for online registration

17. Naveen kumar says:

Sir,
    i hv submitted my form for clerical exam with application no.- BOM- 259241, But i can’t get the print outs . even i hv not recieved any e-mail .
    pl plz tell me wat to do?

18. Praveen says:

19. Praveen says:

20. divya verma says:

i m not able to get the priny out of my application form. pls help me to get it.

21. BALRAM says:

IDID NOT RECEIVE PRINT OUT AFTER FILLING FORM

22. surbhi says:

i hv submitted my form for clerical exam with application no.- BOM- 253959, But i can’t get the print outs . even i hv not recieved any e-mail .
    pl plz tell me wat to do? may i fill again the application form

23. Rahul says:

what does mean of SSC and HSC in detail whether it means
    10+2 and 10th respectively.Please someone tell me urgently.

24. Rahul says:

what does mean of SSC and HSC in detail along with Abbrevation.

25. Divya Soni says:

i hv submitted my form for clerical exam with application no.- BOM- 35588, But i can’t get the print out . even i hv not recieved any e-mail .
    pl plz tell me wat to do?

26. megha kadam says:

hey all

dont worry I contact to BOM nodal office for print out problem and got answer that the NUmber which we have got after application is important and no print out will get. so Dont worry.

27. Ranganatha says:

i applied to bom clerk post but i was not able to get print out plz help me to get print out.,

28. PRADNYA RAWALE says:

i applied for clerical post through on-line ..then i got ane no.for future help.then where will i type that no.for taking printout of my filled form.plz rpl. i dont get printout till today.

29. Naresh says:

please help me.
    Give me suggestion about this on my id [email protected]
    & submitted my form for clerical exam with application no.- BOM- 152921, But i can’t get the print out . even i have not recieved any e-mail .
    pl plz tell me wat to do?

Please Reply to Email id: [email protected]

30. trisha says:

I have applied for Bank of maharashtra clerk examination but not able to take print out of my application form……….
    so plz guide me wht to do…

i m watng fr ur response……
    thank u..

31. Nitin says:

Online form is fillup, but printout option in not available, what can i do? Pls. Help me [email protected]

32. priyanka says:

plz help me out i have filled the form
    but it is not procceding

33. reeta kundra says:

i m not able to get the print out of my application form. pls help me to get it.

34. purva says:

plz tell me interviw date.plz try to publish in SAKAL so everyone can get it….plzzzzzz

35. monica says:

i have applied for BOM clerical examination and forgot to take its print out..pls help me.

36. varshali Shelar says:

I varshali Vilas Shelar applied for bank Of Maharashtra Elerical Post, But I am not able to take print out of my application., Can You Help me to take the printout?

37. Umesh Janardan Bansod says:

I have Online applied for Bank of Maharashtra clerk Recruitmen 2010 examination but not able to take print out of my application form so please send my application form in my Email ID

38. DIBYENDU BERA says:

Hi I am dibyendu. pls help me to take print out of BANK OF MAHARSHTRA application. iI unable to take print out. pls help me.

39. dibakar singha says:

i have applied for BOM clerical examination and not able to take its print out..pls help me.

40. Anil Asati says:

Sir, i am not get any e mail from bank after filling the Bom application.plz tell me date of interview date… Thank u..

41. I filled the form for the post of clerk in the bank of maharashtra please inform me date of training & date of exam.

42. bhupendra kumar yadav says:

sir,i had submitted my application but i was not able to take print out.please help me.

43. rebecca says:

I had applied for the recruitment for the post of clerk in the bank of Maharashtra mall road,kanpur on the 20july2010 but have not received any notification as yet.Kindly convey news pertaining to the above at your earliest convenience.Thank you.

44. jyoti ghadge says:

Hi,
    Please, inform the date of interview whenever it is decided by bank authority.

45. AADITYA says:

i hav submitted my form .i want ot know when the exam will be held?

46. AADITYA says:

i hereby applied for the exam but i am not geting the detail wen i can get the info pl tell?

47. shubhangi says:

Please inform the date of interview.
    And how i know that I am shortlisted candidate or not.

48. NILESH says:

HOW TO ENTER THE DEPOSITED AMOUNT IN THE ONLINE FORM?IT’S NOW WORKING

49. deepak says:

Kya koi fraud hai? bank of maharashtra exam date tak annuounced nahi ki aur application received karne ka procedure bi different hai, jab vacancy hai hi nahi toh nikali kyo? Kya paise kamane ke liye vacancy nikali thi.

50. AABIRA DUTTA says:

after generating Application number 14497, I can not get any printout……