www.oneworld.com is the official website of the third largest global airline alliances, one world. At the www.oneworld.com, oneworld offers variety of air travel options, rewards and benefits further than the reach of any individual airline including greatly enhanced benefits and privileges for members of all their airlines’ frequent flyer programmes.
Oneworld was founded by American Airlines, British Airways, Canadian Airlines, Cathay Pacific and Qantas in 1999. Slogan of alliance is oneworld revolve around you and vision statement is “To generate more value for customers, shareholders and employees than any airline can achieve by itself.”
Features of OneWorld
- Almost 700 destinations worldwide
- Exclusive Frequent Flyer benefits
- Innovative fare products
- Nearly 550 airport departure lounges
- Corporate solutions
In 2007, the alliance had the biggest extension in its history, when Royal Jordanian, Japan Airlines, and Malev joined as full members at the same time Cathay Pacific’s subsidiary Dragonair, five subsidiaries of Japan Airlines and two subsidiaries of LAN joined as affiliate members. It allows its member airline to offer services beyond what any individual carrier can provide by it or one-on-one with another partner.
Benefits of oneworld
- Extensive global network, now serving more than 675 destinations in more that 130 countries
- Smoother transfers for passengers traveling across the global networks of the oneworld carriers
- Greater support, with employees of each airline equipped to assist and care for customers traveling with any of the oneworld airlines
- Greater value, with an unrivalled range of highly flexible, attractively priced tickets making it easier for you to reach more places whatever your budget
About Royal Jordanian
Royal Jordanian is an airline, which officially joined the leading quality global airline alliance, oneworld on 1st, April 2007. Currently, it has marketing alliances, through code-sharing, with several International airlines: American Airlines, British Airways, US Airways, Iberia, Malev Hungarian Airlines, Tarom, Gulf Air, Syrian Arab Airlines, and Yemen Airways. It includes seven cities to the oneworld network, all of them in Middle East, and one country – Yemen.
Royal Jordanian One World Membership Privileges detailed
As a member of the oneworld airline’s frequent flyer programme, you will earn tier status when you take oneworld flight. Royal Jordanian frequent flyer programme is called Royal Plus. For members of Royal plus program, oneworld gives extra opportunities to earn and redeem frequent flyer awards and benefit from their tier status – including, for top tier members, more airport lounges to use during their travels. To Enjoy the Privileges of oneworld Tier Status, choose your membership level from below to find out which oneworld privileges you can enjoy. Every oneworld alliance member airline keeps the right for changing its Frequent Flyer programme rules, regulations, travel awards, and special offers.
- Emerald – Royal Plus Frequent Flyer Platinum
- Sapphire – Royal Plus Frequent Flyer Gold
- Ruby – Royal Plus Frequent Flyer Silver
Emerald – Royal plus Frequent Flyer Platinum
It is the highest rank you can attain and it members will receive special treatment by enjoying a number of benefits and privileges on all of their future trips.
Benefits of Royal plus Frequent Flyer Platinum:
- You can access more than 550 selected airline lounges in the oneworld network, such as First Class lounges regardless of the class the member is flying that day.
- Get a priority for check-in at First Class desks or Business Class check-in desks, or regardless of the class the member are flying that day.
- Choose boarding from the member convenience.
- Preferred seating
- Get Priority on Reservation Wait list and Airport Standby Lists.
Sapphire – Royal Plus Frequent Flyer Gold
If you fly with Royal Plus Gold Frequent Flyer card with its oneworld Sapphire symbol, You will be treated to many of the privileges you enjoy as a Royal Plus Gold Frequent Flyer.
- Access to oneworld alliance airlines’ Business Class and Frequent Flyer lounges, regardless of the class the member is flying that day.
- Check-in priority at Business Class desks
- Priority standby and waiting lists
- Preferred boarding at member’s convenience.
- Preferred seating (where offered).
Ruby – Royal Plus Frequent Flyer Silver
Benefits of Royal Plus Silver members
- Priority check-in at Business Class desks (where available)
- Priority standby and waiting lists
- Preferred seating (where offered)