Logon to for Dollar General Online Survey

Posted by on Aug 18, 2010 | 12 Comments is an official website of Dollar General where one can do Online Survey for Dollar General. In this promotion, there are three (3) grand prices for each sweepstakes. The promotional period for this sweepstakes started on January 30, 2010 at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) and will end on October 29, 2010 at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern Time (ET).

ELIGIBILITY: Only legal residents of the U.S. whose age is above age eighteen (18) can enter. Members of the immediate family of persons above (spouses, children, siblings, in-laws and members of the same household (whether related or not) are not eligible. Void in Rhode Island, Canada, Puerto Rico, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands and any other U.S. possession or territory and where prohibited or restricted by law. Promotion is subject to all federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations.

ENTRY: Generally, sweepstakes occurs monthly and the entry chart is given below. There are two ways to enter in this sweepstakes which are as follows:

• Eligible customers of participating Dollar General® retail locations will receive a cash register receipt inviting them to call a toll-free telephone number (1-866-214-5750) or visit the Internet address ( to participate in a Survey and/or enter the Sweepstakes. Customers who receive an official Survey Code can complete a customer satisfaction survey online during a Sweepstakes Period which is aforementioned in order to enter for that period’s drawing.
  • Alternatively, any eligible person may enter the drawing by hand printing their full name, street address (no P.O. Boxes), city, state, zip code, home telephone number, e-mail address and age on a 3½” X 5” postcard (other than it will be disqualified) and mailing it, first-class U.S. postage prepaid, inside a standard #10 size business envelope with a handwritten address to: Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 690, Georgetown, CT 06829-0690. All mail-in entries must be postmarked on or before the last day of a sweepstakes period and received by the 7th day of the immediately following period for entry into that period’s drawing.

LIMIT: only one entry per person or household is allowed for monthly Sweepstakes Period, regardless of method of entry. Entries received for a given period’s drawing will not be retained for subsequent periods’ drawings.

Sweepstakes entry schedule:

Sweepstakes Period Entry Begins Entry Ends Mailed entries
must be received
Feb 1/30/2010 2/26/2010 3/5/2010
Mar 2/27/2010 4/2/2010 4/9/2010
Apr 3/3/2010 4/30/20010 5/7/2010
May 5/1/10 5/28/10 6/4/10
Jun 5/29/10 7/2/10 7/9/10
July 7/3/10 7/30/10 8/6/10
Aug 7/31/10 8/27/10 9/3/10
Sept 8/28/10 9/1/10 10/8/10
Oct 9/2/10 10/29/10 11/5/10

DRAWING: Drawing of the sweepstakes will be conducted on or about the fifteenth day of the immediately following sweepstakes period by PHD Marketing Services LLC, an independent judging organization.

PRIZES: In this promotion, there are three (3) grand prices for each sweepstakes. A check of $1,000 will be presented to each Grand Prize winner. Retail value of Grand Prize is $1,000. The prize awarded in connection with the Sweepstakes is nontransferable and non-endorsable. The prize (or any portion thereof) cannot be sold or transferred. All prizes claimed will be awarded.

WINNERS LIST: For getting winner list participants have to send a self-addressed stamped envelope, postmarked before 15th of the sweepstakes period.

Contact information: 2010 Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Winners List,
P.O. Box 746,
CT 06829-0746.

SPONSOR: Dollar General Corporation, 100 Mission Ridge, Goodlettsville, TN 37072.
ADMINISTRATOR: PHD Marketing Services LLC, 54 Portland Avenue, Redding, CT 06896-3113.

For more information about rules and regulation of Dollar General Online Survey Sweepstakes visit

1. Mrs.Donna Hannon says:

Our family goe’s to Dollar General Store#08553 in louisville,ky. We go several time’s a week. The employe’s are alway’s nice (more like family) and the store is alway’s nice and clean. Thankyou for such a great store with good employe’s and unbeatable deal’s. The Hannon Family

2. Gary W. Chatham says:

I always have a good experience at my local dollar general they polite and prompt

3. peaches says:

my dollar store #10803 in yale ok. is the best.

4. v milton says:

I am a frequent shopper at the Dollar General store in Nedrow, N Y. Recently I purchased batteries there,attempted to use them and discovered they were not the correct size. A few days later(2), I attempted to exchange them. I had purchased the batteries, some mints and a tube of toothpaste. Thinking that everything was okay, I had discarded the receipt. BIG MISTAKE. I explained to the clerk (Craig) who had sold them to me,by the way, that I did not have the receipt and simply wanted to exchange them. To my astonishment he said to me “I didn’t see you come into the store, how do I know that you did’nt just walk in and take them off the rack?” I said to him “you can’t be serious”? I then said ‘we’re talking two dollars worth of batteries here, do I look like I need two dollars worth of anything that badly?’ I then said to him “are you accusing me of taking these? His reply was “people do it all the time’ At this I asked to speak to a manager and he informed me that ‘I’m as high as you can go today.’He then said that a manager would be in on Monday. I must say that this encounter with Craig left me feelin highly insulted. Sensing that this conversation was not a positive one for either of us, I left. On Monday I returned to the store and spoke with the manager on duty, Lori. I explained my encounter with Craig. Lori apologized for my less than positive encounter, and even though I did not have a receipt, offered to allow me to exchange them. Actually the batteries which I needed cost more. I will say that prior to my conversation with Lori, I was not feeling too kindly toward Dollar General. I know that the majority of the stsff at the store are always kind and very helpful. Based on this, I decided to give the store another chance. Thanks to her listening and showing concern for my mistreatment, I now feel better about being a regular at the store. I do hope, that Craig takes a course in customer service training. People like him will certainly not make the customers feel welcome in your store.

5. Martha Gerald says:

I have been trading at Dollar General stores for years and can honestly say I have never had a bad experience. The clerks have always been very pleasant (welcoming me as I walk in the door). They are very helpful when I ask where something is located in the store. I have 3 stores within 5-10 miles of my home and when I am out and about with other errands, I know there is one close by if I need to stop in for anything. The clerks at ALL three of MY stores are wonderful people and are definitely ASSETS to Dollar General!

6. ruby eaton says:

I enjoy the dollar general store several times a week

7. ruby eaton says:

I visit the dollar general store two or three times a week and always find what Ineed.thank you ruby eaton

8. George Roller says:

the cashier left us lined up at checkout while she she went off on another isle and talked to 2 people for quite awhile. i was not happy about it along with other folks. i could not find anywhere you sign up for your sweepstakes survey. not good dont you think.

9. Stella Reed says:

I love to shop at Dollar General because I know I get great value for my money and since I am on limited income I like to get the most for my money. Thank you for making that possible.

10. Denise Cozzoli says:

I shop at the Dollar General located on East Main street in Spartanburg, S.C. I appreciate the bargains, clean store, and friendly staff. The quality of the merchandise is much better than other dollar stores.

Sweepstakes entry no. 1190-5963-2105-852

11. kathy says:

I shopped @ Store #08971. Clerks were friendly and helpful. The store was well stocked. Kay opened another line when it was needed.

12. I do a lot of shopping at store#07662 as I’m retired and on a fixed income. I can buy more items at a lower cost. Thanks for making this possible.