Pacquiao vs. Margarito Weigh-in event was held on 13th November, 2010 at 6:00 PM ET. Both the competitor fought at Cowboys Stadium, Dallas, Texas. In this event, Margarito scaled right at 150lbs on weighing scale while Pacquiao weighs light at 144.6lbs.
For the WBC’s vacant junior middleweight belt, both Margarito and Pacquiao was able to make the 150 lbs catch weight limit. It seems that, the venue of the event was packed with boxing enthusiast. Previously, Pacquiao fought with Joshua Clottey of Ghana. The match was held on same venue.
Emmanuel Dapidran Pacquiao is well-known as Manny Pacquiao. He is a Filipino professional boxer and politician. He is the first boxer in history who won nine world titles in seven different weight divisions. Pacquiao also won title of the lineal championship in four different weight classes. The Boxing Writers Association of America (BWAA) named him as a “Fighter of the Decade” for the 2000s.
Antonio Margarito Montiel is an American professional boxer of Mexico. He is rated at Light Middleweight, Welterweight, Light Welterweight and Lightweight. Former IBF Super Featherweight Champion Roberto García is the trainer of Margarito. IBF Lightweight Champion Miguel Vazquez is managed by Antonio. He lived with his wife, Michelle Margarito in Tijuana.
- Manny Pacquiao (144.6) vs. Antonio Margarito (150)
- Guillermo Rigondeaux (121.5) vs. Ricardo Cordoba (121)
- Mike Jones (145.5) vs. Jesus Soto Karass (148)
- Brandon Rios (140) vs. Omri Lowther (137.5)]
Pacquiao Margarito Weigh-in: Undercard Fight Weights
WBA Interim super bantamweight title:
Ricardo Cordoba: 121 lbs
Guillermo Rigondeaux: 121.5 lbs
Mike Jones 145.5 lbs
Jesus Soto Karras 148 lbs
Brandon Rios 140.25 lbs
Omri Lowther 137.5 lbs
Non-Televised Undercard Bouts:
- Dennis Laurente 146.5 lbs vs Rashad Holloway 147 lbs
- Oscar Meza 137.5 lbs vs Jose Hernandez 136.5 lbs
- Richie Mepranum 112.75 lbs vs Anthony Villarreal 112 lbs
- Jose Benavidez 140.25 lbs vs Winston Mathis 141.75 lbs
- Roberto Marroquin 125.75 lbs vs Francisco Dominguez 126 lbs
- Mike Lee 175.25 lbs vs Keith Debow 172.25 lbs
- Juan Martin Elorde 131.25 lbs vs Angel Rodriguez 132.5 lbs
Video of Manny Pacquiao vs Antonio Margarito (Trailer) from YouTube: