How to activate Best Buy Reward account at MyRZ.com/Activate?

Posted by on Nov 02, 2010 | 89 Comments

If you are not a member of Best Buy Reward Zone online account and already a card member then visit MyRZ.com/Activate to activate Best Buy Reward online account and take benefits of Best Buy Reward program.

Screenshot of MyRZ.com/Activate

How to activate Best Buy Reward account at MyRZ.com/Activate?

The shoppers of the Best Buy are very satisfied with the shopping environment. The Best Buy is absolutely a broadly welcomed online marketing place and attractive for numerous online shoppers. You can not only shop your most satisfactory items, but also enjoy overall service to experience the pleasant shopping environment. Lots of people tend to shop at Best Buy.

With a Best Buy card, you can get easiness of shopping. By this card, you can receive rewards as you pay your purchase with a Best Buy card. Activate your account on this website. Overall online services are provided for card holders so activate your personal account on this website.

Www.MyRZ.com/Activate, this website is for the Best Buy reward zone card activation. It depends on whether you have a receipt, a Reward Zone Program card or a Reward Zone Program Master card, or a Reward Zone Program Master card which are located in different place. And if you have card with you then check Reward Zone member ID at the back of your card. If you are a member and having a Best Buy receipt, then you are able to see a label call Reward Zone Serial number on your receipt and the number that is given after that, is your member ID.

You will be required to enter your member ID, Phone and zip code at MyRZ.com/Activate.

How the Reward Zone Program Works:

Make purchase:

Earn points for every dollar that you have spent at Best Buy® stores, BestBuy.com®, and through Reward Zone partners. In store while shopping you have to show your Reward Zone membership card or provide your phone number while checkout. Point accumulation rates depend on member status.

Points post in approximately 35 days:

You can see your points as “pending” following the transaction. In this time, you are allowed for product returns and exchanges. To your account, points are posted in approximately 35 days from the transaction date. Points are eligible for use toward reward certificates if once posted.

Print certificates at MyRZ.com:

When 250 points have posted to your account then a $5 reward certificate will be issued if you don’t select a different certificate preference level. Your certificate will automatically issued, corresponding points will be deducted and sent to you an e-mail when the certificate becomes available for printing on MyRZ.com generally 3 to 5 days from the issuance date.

Shop again:

You can spend your reward certificates toward the shop of almost any product or service at Best Buy® stores and BestBuy.com®. The purchase amount should be equal to or more than the value of the reward certificate.

Benefits of Reward Zone program:

• You will have not to pay any fees and also no fees to continue.
  • Get the benefits of valuable online offers and earn points for purchases from a range of Reward Zone program partners as well.
  • Earn one point for nearly every $1 on spending at Best Buy or BestBuy.com. Your points can be used to redeem reward certificates which can be used toward the purchase of nearly any product or service in store or online.
  • Special bonus point offers
  • Special welcome offers
  • Points earned at all Best Buy stores and BestBuy.ca
  • Receive reward certificate notification via e-mail and print certificates online at BestBuy.ca/RewardZone
  • Choice of reward threshold at $5, $10 or $20
  • Online access to your account at BestBuy.ca/RewardZone – for tracking points, adding points from past purchases and seeing exclusive offers
  • At MyRewardZone.com 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, manage your account, check your points, and check special offers and exclusives online.

Accumulating Points:

See how many points, both standard and bonus points, you can earn for nearly every dollar spent on eligible purchases in given table.

Points earned per dollar spent on qualifying purchases: Reward Zone® members Premier Silver members RZMC cardmembers* RZMC Premier Silver cardmembers**
at Best Buy® or BestBuy.com® 1 1.25 2 2.5
at other qualifying retailers 0 0 0.5 0.5
on dining and groceries 0 0 1 1

1. robert j. martin says:

I tried to activate my account #2805442023 but when i tried to fill in the blocks that indicate name,member # and zip code nothing happens

2. Carol says:

Help cant register ny rewards card
    Why do you offer if you can’t open a help line…Fix this or no more best for me…

3. Pam says:

Can’t register my Rewardzone card why?

4. Nancy says:

Just add me to the long list of customers that can’t activate an account for reward points. I spent several hundreds of dollars and now can’t activate the account.Best Buy, should I say thanks for nothing?

5. Robert Farrell says:

Cannot activate my reward zone card, even by following all the instructions on letter and also website, to no avail. Also tried phoning, but get no help!!!!

6. Chester J. Hembree says:

Why give reward cards if you can’t activate the card, maybe i need to find another store that will honor their promotions.

7. Tim Muner says:

Why can’t I look up my Reward Zone account to see whether or not it is activated? All I get are these dreadful pop up ads sending me to something I don’t want. This is a bad web site, for selling and not for helping. If this is the direction that Best Buy is going, it’s time to got to Walmart or Target. This is not customer service.

8. Roy nhj Charlotte Daughtrey says:

DeaR Best Buy,
    I am trying to activate my Best Buy rewards card .Having problemS \.????????????
    tHANKS,
    Charlotte Daughtrey
    cada41@comcast.net
    717-464-3076

9. EE Mbi says:

Can not activate reward zone account.

10. Carol Moorby says:

Imwant to activate my account. Why do you make it impossible to do so?this is my number. You better record it. 0541 064 8889 030612. Codes for survey are group A594619, group B6348 and group C878082. I would like verification that you received and have recorded this info. I refuse to fill out such personal questions and why is it necessary anyway?

11. Michael Humphreys says:

I have no idea how to activate my account. I have two receipts and I don’t know where to look for my membership number. Can anybody help me. I would love to get my points.

12. emily j daniel says:

cannot activate my rewards card, today is last day

13. Truda Moreau says:

I have been trying and cannot activate my rewards.
    I called the 888 number only to be told that I have to contact you at the bottom of the page…I do not know if this is what you mean, but I hope someone can help me…

14. Phillip Staggs says:

Just another unhappy customer. Have also spent hundreds of $ with best buy. Was told the card was activated at the store when I made the purchase. Now they say I have to go on line and do it. Tried to do it on line and this sight won’t let me. All I get are pop up screen and nonactive screen.

15. Joyce Fludd says:

Got my card today.Tried to activate. I find that this is impossible to do. I will go back to the store and let them do this for me.

16. John e pearson says:

tried to activate my rewardzone,card but it would not go through, please send instructions.

17. Calvin Johnson says:

I have tried and can not activate my reward card.

18. scott says:

help with activation please….

19. William Napier says:

On two Purchases I made 2 days in a row
    Missing points error message E144 This transaction has already been applied to another reward zone.
    Very strange I was giving a reward card at the store and that member Id or # is different than the that was emailed to me.
    This is hard times and to offer this program and to have computer problems this is wrong. I started this on 3-6-12 here it is 3-28-12 Finally I got to email the problem I was haven. How long will it take to respond.
    This is not a way to run a company.

20. Margaret Shoup says:

Wasted a lot of time trying to activate my reward zone
    card – noluck at all!

21. Barbara Alston says:

I can’t activate the my Reward Zone Card, HELP!!!

22. Shirley Talbert says:

Need to reactivate account it’s not complete, need my points from purchase made in 9/16/11
    Of $4,212.69 but able to get other points,and get into it, Please Explain!!!!!

23. Noemi says:

Can not seem to activate my rewards card. People send so much money at Best Buy. They give you this card and from what I can see, not to many happy customers including meyself….

24. JULIAN ZUBILLAGA says:

i want to active my best buy card

25. mike says:

i try to active my card so many time but could not make it. do you have any way easier to help? i do not use computer as much.thank you.

26. abdilkadirr abdi says:

I want to activate my card but its not working so can you help please

27. Glenda Zellner says:

Tried again to activate card. I now believe it’s impossible and intentional. If you don’t want to offer this perk, don’t allow the BestBuy salesmen to present it as enticement to make purchases. I’m thinking this is surely against the law. Will check further into that and will advise all I know not to do business with
    BestBuy.

28. Wilda K. Alazawi=Barr says:

I tried to activate my Reward zone account, however I could not do it. Why do you over such a program if it is impossible to actikvate. People do not have hours and hours to sit and waste doing something that does not work like it is supposed to.

29. deb brosnan says:

Ok.have read the comments. Is this thebest……scam to buy.going to loose my buisness.spent more than enough.e-mail a solution or the relationship is over…!!!!

30. Kat Manson says:

Ok I also tried to activate my Rewards Zone card. Just like everyone else. I couldn’t do it. What the heck..

31. Joan Hall says:

Why offer this rewards program if you cannot deliver. You have alot of unhappy campers. I came to this page and was unable to activate. You need to quit getting ppl hopes up and deliver.

32. Barbara Newmark says:

So how do I activate my card(I have a receipt)?

33. Barbara Paulson says:

I have tried to activate my Rewards account, but to no avail. Application comes up but cant’t write anything in it. Is Best Buy just fooling with all of our accounts? Shame on you.

34. barbara nealious says:

I have tried several times to open up the sign in so I could activate at myrz.com with not satisfaction of getting in. something is very wrong because other people have the same problem. What can I do to solve this problem. Thank you

35. Robert Decker says:

Is this just a way for Best Buy to get you to shop at their store? It’s some sort of False advertising isn;t it?

36. Garnett Carver says:

BestBuy,what’s the point in making this offer if no one can activate card. please explain this to me like I’m a two year old.

37. SHIRLEY BOWEN says:

i spent over a 1000.00 DOLLARS YESTERDAY AND I TOO CAN NOT ACTIVATE MY REWARDS ACCOUNT PLEASE HELP THANK YOU

38. Margaret says:

What a mess! I can’t activate my card to get points. When I tried to setup a rewardzone it wouldn’t let me sign in. Says my password and member number don’t match. I got a new password and it still won’t let me. Very frustrated with your company.

39. Paul says:

What’s the deal? I can’t figure out how to register my card. If you are a major electronics market, how can you have such a confusing system to register on the website? This is your arena, a place where simplicity would serve your customer base and establish a confidence level that would generalize to all aspects of your retail marketplace. Please review this process and don’t minimize the importance of the customer service aspect of electronics sales. Too much competition to have that oversight. Ask Gateway Computers!