Cyber Monday or Black Friday are two leading economic days for US retailers and crazy buyers. Cyber Monday and Black Friday are observed as year’s biggest holiday shopping days of United States. This year, Black Friday falls on November 26 and Cyber Monday on November 29.
Cyber Monday is observed on the Monday immediately after Black Friday and the Black Friday is observed on Friday after Thanksgiving Day in the United States. The name of the “Black Friday” was given from theory of the retailers. Usually, retailers functioned at a financial loss during the period of January to November and made profit during the holiday season that starts after Thanksgiving day. In the records of the all financial deal, the red ink is used to show negative amounts and black ink to show positive amounts. Beneath this theory, Black Friday is the opening of the period where retailers have no longer losses (the red) and in its place, they take the year’s profits (the black).
Customarily, sales advertising are given out in the newspaper on Thursday (Thanksgiving Day) while the stores are closed. Then, on the Black Friday early morning, the sales start and run till Saturday. One more time the advertising is given out in the newspaper on Sunday with different shopping deals for the Cyber Monday. Cyber Monday is a day for online sales as mostly busy people want to shop online during their work, so they wait till Monday. Because, they do not want to waste their time by going in to the Black Friday crowds, they directly place their order for the product on online. Owing to increased the trend of these shopping days, numerous retailers are marking these days for more sales.
According to one survey, last five years, Cyber Monday has become a serious shopping day for online sales and promotions. Previous year, on the Cyber Monday about $887 million sales was carried out compared to $595 million in online costs on Black Friday. So, the released survey points out that once more time consumers will choose Cyber Monday for shopping instead of Black Friday.
The compete’s survey stated that 45 percentages of respondents specified that they will do their holiday shopping on Cyber Monday and 37 percentages people plan to shop on Black Friday. But it is interesting that shoppers of Black Friday are planning to use more money than Cyber Monday shoppers.
The survey also stated that the improved spend is possible because of more people are interested to shop high-end products like electronics, clothing, toys and games on Black Friday than on Cyber Monday. During Cyber Monday and Black Friday 2009, Hitwise stated that Amazon was on the top place of marketing.
The official portal of the Cyber Monday was launched as CyberMonday.com by Shop.org before four year which is best way for online consumers. During the festive season, retailers have a lot of expectation because in this period the sales amount to 50 percent of their profit.
By shopping on the Black Friday and Cyber Monday from numerous stores like Best Buy, Dell.com, or Wal-Mart and other, you can receive great discounts on electronics products, camcorder, computer components, jewelry, GPS devices, toys and home appliances.
Following are the some stores that offers discounts and free services on their products for Black Friday or Cyber Monday 2010:
Pre-Black Friday Sale – Monday, November 22 to Thursday, November 25
- The Blind Side (DVD) – $3.99
- Garmin nuvi 4.3″ Widescreen GPS Navigator – $79
- Cashmere Sweaters 50 % off
- Kodak Mini Video Camera $ 49.00
- The Blind Side (DVD)- $3.99
- AK Anne Klein Women’s Swarovski Crystal Watch- $29.99
Black Friday– Friday, November 26
- Logitech Z-2300 THX-Certified 2.1 Speaker System with Subwoofer – $89.99
- Samsung SMX-C20 Ultra Compact “Touch of Color” Camcorder – $99
- Flip UltraHD Camcorder- $99
- Select Crayola Items 50% off
- White Gold Round Diamond Stud Earrings- $199
- Invicta Men’s Multi-Function Watch- $59.99
Cyber Monday– Monday, November 29
- Amazon Shoes: Spend $75 Get 25% Off, Spend $150, Get 30% Off
- Select Fisher Price Items – Save 30% to 50%
- Panasonic S50 Camcorder- $149
- Swiss Legend Men’s Commander Collection Watch- $49.99
- GE 4.3 cu-ft Top-Load High-Efficiency Washer and 7 cu-ft Electric Dryer- $579.98
- LG – SteamDryer 7.3 Cu. Ft. 9-Cycle Large Capacity Electric Dryer – White – DLEX2501W- $599.99
- LG 4.2 cu-ft Front-Loading Washer and 7.3 cu-ft Electric Dryer- $999.98
- Pioneer DEH-2200UB CD Receiver with iPod Direct Control and USB Input- $79.99
- JVC Everio GZ-MS230 “bundle”- $189.96
- AT&T GoPhone – LG Prime No-Contract Mobile Phone – Black – GS390- $59.99
- Voyager Pro Bluetooth Headset- $49.99
- 20″ Acer LCD Widescreen Monitor- $89.99
- WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 – Xbox 360- $29.99
- Samsung – 46″ Class / 1080p / 120Hz / LCD HDTV – LN46C630K1F- $797.99
- Toshiba REGZA 55ZV650U 55-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV with ClearScan 240- $969.99
Get full list of the Best Buy’s sales item: bfads.net/Best-Buy
- Basic Editions Men’s Flannel Shirts- $9.99
- Basic Editions Women’s Velour Jackets or Pants- $9.00
- Kids’ and Babies’ Sweaters and Sets 40% OFF
- Armor All Complete Car Care Kit- $11.99
- Plus Start 10GA 12ft. Booster Cable- 50% OFF
- Cannon Printed Comforter- $14.99
- Essential Home Quilt Set- $19.99
- Sylvania 32″ Class LCD HDTV with Built-In DVD Player- $359.99
- Board Games- $5.00
- $15 Gaming Coupon With Purchase of Kinect for Xbox 360- free
- $5 Gaming Coupon with Purchase of World of Warcraft or World of Warcraft Battle Chest- free
- Northwest Territory Twin-Size Flocked Air Bed: $9.99
Get full list of the Kmart sales item: bfads.net/Kmart
- 2-pc. Girls/Boys Or Infant/Toddler Girls And Boys Sleep Set- $5.00
- Boys 4-16 Legendary Gold Denim- $6.00
- Merona® Reversible Puffer Vest – Pink/Orange- $7.50
- Car Care Gift Sets- $15.00
- 700-Thread-Count 100% Cotton Damask Sheet Set- $30.00
- Western Digital WD Elements SE 1TB Portable Hard Drive – Black (WDBABV0010)- $69.00
- Canon PowerShot SX120 IS 10MP Digital Camera with 10x Optical Zoom – Black- $129.00
- Boost Mobile No-Contract Phones- $39.99
- Fisher Price Little Mommy Gotta Go Doll and Accessories- $29.99
- Apex 46″ 60Hz 1080p LCD HDTV- $449.00
- Samsung LN32C350 32-Inch 720p 60 Hz LCD HDTV- $327.99
- Free $10 Target when you spend $100 or more in the store- free
- Philips 300ct. LED C6 String Lights- Multiple Color Bulbs- $30.00
- 2-PK Faux Suede Toss Pillows By Room Essentials- $7.00
- Cottage Jewelry Armoire- $39.00
Get full list of the Target Sales item: bfads.net/Target
You can find out other US stores’ sales at bfads.net that offers their product at lowest price for Cyber Monday or Black Friday.
Black Friday 2010 deals, sales Cyber Monday 2010 video from youtube: