Sean Murray Lose Weight for NCIS

Posted by on Sep 22, 2010 | 68 Comments

Sean Murray is losing weight for NCIS. In the CBS television series NCIS, Timothy “Tim” McGee is a fictional character which is portrayed by Sean Murray. In Bethesda, Maryland, McGee grew up. His father was a naval officer on the Naval Base in Alameda, California. The day he turned sixteen a 1984 Camaro Z28 5-speed his parents bought him his first car.

sean murray weight loss, sean murray

Naval Criminal Investigative Service is an abbreviated as NCIS. And chiefly known as NCIS which is an American police procedural drama television series revolving around a fictional team of special agents from the Naval Criminal Investigative Service. The team conducts criminal investigations involving the U.S. Navy and Marine Corps.

Though, he crashed into a bus while trying to figure out how to use the windshield wipers. He got a student pass the day he got out of traction. From Johns Hopkins University and a master’s degree in Computer Forensics from MIT, he received a degree in Biomedical Engineering. Before being transferred to the headquarters in the Washington Navy Yard, he worked for a time at the NCIS field office in Norfolk, Virginia. While he was transferred to Washington from Norfolk he gained his field agent status. As he is commonly referred to by Special Agent Tony DiNozzo Timothy McGee is part of a major case squad led by Special Agent Gibbs.

Additionally, McGee also serves as Gibbs’s computer to responding to crime scenes and conducting investigations, consultant and sometimes assists Abby Sciuto in the forensics lab when necessary. With L.J. Tibbs, Tommy, Lisa, Amy Sutton, Pimmy Jalmer, and himself as McGregor the characters in McGee’s books are actually based on the NCIS team. Palmer seems especially unhappy with his portrayal, which seems to include some acts of necrophilia and when Gibbs learned that his character Tibbs’ love interest was also a Colonel, Gibbs appeared surprised and unhappy about his private life being a part of McGee’s books. And with Palmer portrayal he is seems unhappy and he seems to include some acts of necrophilia.

1. N Lofton says:

I watched a Christmas episode yesterday and McGee made some references about Abby’s Santa statue that he shouldn’t have had the lap band surgery. Abby didn’t laugh. I pray he didn’t do that. If he did, it was totally unneccessary!! I love the show and all the characters and I agree Tony looks chubby standing near McGee now.

2. Cathy says:

I’m a fan of Sean’s and I think he looks great! He looks healthy and happy to me. I would love to lose a few pounds. We are so use to seeing large people in our county that being overweight and unhealthy seems to me the norm. NOT GOOD. I must say “At a boy Sean” Looking better then ever… Your Ever Loyal Fan, Cathy :)

3. Pat says:

I think he looks anorexic. He looked much healthier with a bit more weight on his frame. It’s great to lose weight but why do people go so overboard and then think skin and bones looks healty? I cannot figure it out. Put a few more pounds back on and he will be great looking – not skinny.

4. val higginson says:

Maybe anorexic is a bit extreme but I do agree McGee looked much better before, especially after lost a little weight after a couple of first seasons I think he looked his best.
    I really like McGee in this show and with just a few kilos he will get his best looking back.

5. Chris says:

It is hard to look at him. He is TOO THIN. I shudder to think of how thin he looks off camera. His shirt collar hangs on him. He looks ill.

6. Rhoda says:

I so agree with Pat. The only reason I looked this up was because he looks like he was sickly and I was wondering what was wrong. He should put back on a little weight.

7. AngelNP says:

OMG, toooo much weight lost, McGee you worry me, is true, is distracting, i can’t keep up with the show every time i see you, put some pounds back, you’ll look better and healthier!

8. Kris says:

I totally agree with Pat. I think he looks sick. I’ve been sick and looked like that, it’s not appealing.

9. Cheryl says:

I thought maybe he was ill. I think he looks too thin and unhealthy. He has taken off too much weight but I’m glad to know that he didn’t lose it from being ill.

10. Becca says:

My husband and I were just discussing this. We thought when he first lost some weight he looked good. Right now, he looks ashen and too thin. He looks ill to me.
    -why I looked this up and am commenting. Good to know other people feel the same.

11. Chris says:

Sean looks great, given the fact that most of America falls in the morbid obesity group it’s nice to see someone work hard to loose weight. Michael (Tony) on the other hand seems to be getting bigger by the day.

12. JByrd says:

I agree with Pat. Please be careful. Being thin is not everything. I pray you talk to a doctor for the right
    safe weight.

13. Kimberly says:

I also looked on line because I was wondering if he was having health problems. I am glad to hear he is not but agree he is too thin. I hope he puts on a few pounds, he would look healthier in my opinion. So love him and all the cast on NCIS!

14. Carolyn says:

Mcgee, I would like to know how you lost all this weight. I am in remission right now and I am having
    a hard time losing weight. Can you please tell me how you went about losing your weight. Big fan of NCIS

15. Dee says:

I have to agree with those who think he’s too thin. That’s why I looked this up. For those who say we’re just used to overweight people, I don’t think that’s it. His clothes are swimming on him. If he’s not lost too much weight (for whatever reason), I’d look for a storyline that gives him health problems. I mean, can’t wardrobe get some clothes that fit?

16. Dave says:

I’m with Rhoda the reason I looked this up was I thought something might be wrong with him, He looked good about 20 lbs. ago.

17. judy says:

Have to say I agree with the majority here. I’ve been wondering since this season began if Sean was ill. He looked great last season! Now he looks sickly. Might have a bit to do with his clothes not fitting right, but I don’t believe it’s just that. Love you Sean and all your castmates, please take care of yourself!

18. Tiff says:

I have to admit. he looked better with a little more pounds on him. he looks almost sick. i hope he puts on a few more pounds soon.