Roloff Divorce on Little People Big World

Posted by on Sep 07, 2010 | 7 Comments

“Little People Big World” couple, Matt and Amy Roloff become famous among the people all over the world. The show, “Little People Big World” enters its final season on 6 September 2010 so rumor is spread that the Roloff couple will go for divorce. Some fans are starting to wonder if the reality stars wedding is on the rocks as the program enters the sixth season. According to some sources Roloffs are divorcing, but other sources, which are more reliable, have confirmed that they are not.

Roloff Divorce, Roloff Divorce on Little People Big World

According to popcrunch.com, “Little People, Big World” divorce rumors have surfaced again, but they are totally fake, as Amy and Matt Roloff are not splitting up. “Little People Big World” season 6 was telecasted on TLC. “Little People, Big World”, a reality television series is one of the favorite shows of television. Roloffs, parents Matt and Amy, both little people, and their kids Jeremy, Zach, Molly, and Jacob, have welcomed viewers to share their daily lives from their pumpkin farm in Oregon for over 200 episodes.

Amy Roloff is household mom of four children. Homework, social lives and extracurricular activities of four children are managed by her. She also holds two jobs like one part time for a local soccer club and the other as a preschool teacher. Dwarfism of Amy is the result of the most frequently diagnosed cause of short stature, achondroplasia, which occurs in one per 26,000 to 40,000 births, a genetic condition that results in disproportionately short arms and legs.

An actor, author, farmer and businessman, Matthew James Roloff is famous for taking part with his family in the reality television program Little People, Big World, which airs on TLC. The show features routine of Roloffs. Roloff has dwarfism, as does his wife Amy and one of their four children, Zachary.

1. Tiffany d says:

Little people big world is my absolute favorite show!!!!!please do not end it!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. jean says:

I like Matt, but wouldn’t blame Amy one bit if she did divorce him. He is an absentee father/husband only thinking of what he wants. That being said, I wish the show would not end, it’s one of my favorites. But I can see where they would want their lives back. Whatever happens I wish all of them the very best of everything life has to offer. See you in Oregon.

3. Mallory says:

I Really like little people big world its Awesome i really hate to see it end but i know That everything happends for a reason I Think The Divorce Rumors Need To Stop Its Not Right To Spread Rumors Like Thst Its No one,s Buisness About Amy&Matt,s Relationship They Are Good People I Think

4. Mark says:

I have watched the show for about six months and i have to say it is one of the best family shows i have seen, I only hope they reconsider keeping it going. I wish Matt and Amy all the best with their family and hope they can overcome any differences. I think we can learn from there positive attitude towards life and I think if there were more families like them it would be a better world. God bless

5. D. Mann says:

do a show about Zak Roloft, he has so much to offer about his life ahead, I watch the show because of him. Give him his own show I would watch it.

6. Fan of the show says:

I love the show, but cringe for Matt every time Amy “goes off” on him, which seems like daily, if not hourly. I question if she actually cares for him. Were I Matt, I’d jump at the chance to dump her.

7. Bonnie says:

Amy is a miserable person,I feel sorry for Matt. She acts like she is so much better than him.*NOT*