R. Madhavan to host ‘Big Money’ show on Imagine TV

Posted by on Jul 09, 2010 | 97 Comments

Reality show, ‘Big Money’ will be starting from 10 July 2010 at 9pm. The show will be hosted by actor R. Madhavan. To keep viewers bound, Imagine TV has brought this KBC type show with an opportunity to win price money of Rs.1 crore after ‘Desi Girl’ concluded with Roshni Chopra’s title win. ‘Big Money‘ is the family-based game show by which Multilingual Indian actor R. Madhavan is set to return to the small screen as the host.

R. Madhavan to host 'Big Money' show on Imagine TV

R. Madhavan at the presentation of 'Big Money' show of Imagine TV

Madhavan confirmed the news on microblogging site Twitter by saying, ‘Announcement folks. I am hosting a family-based game show called ‘BIG MONEY’, Chhote Parde ka Bada Game Show on Imagine. Need all your blessings.’ R. Madhavan asserts, “I’m really excited about the show more so about the concept of entire family coming together in an attempt to earn Big Money.“, “According to me this show would incite’shout ability’ among the audience as most of them would know the answers themselves thus creating a different kind of anxiety,” exclaimed by the new concept producer Siddharth Basu.

Siddhartha Basu of BIG Synergy has reportedly produced the show, which will be aired on Imagine TV. The show has different format, in this game, a team of four people related to each other will participate and questions will be posed to them based on what they see on television. To achieve the final big money of Rs. 1crore, the contestants have to pass through a test of 8 rounds. In each round the team would have to choose one topic from the two topics offered to them and then 4 questions related to the chosen topic with two answer options would be asked.

Contestants have to complete the chain by giving all 4 right answers to qualify for the second level. 3 Family insurance are also offered by the format to the contestants that is pass, exchange and discussion which they can use whenever they are confused or unsure about any question.

The official announcement is yet to be made that the prize money of Rs.10 million will also be given away on the show. ‘Saaya, ‘Sea Hawks’, ‘Banegi Apni Baat’, ‘Tol Mol Ke Bol’ and ‘Ghar Jamai’ are the titles of serials in which the actor has previously appeared in major roles.

A gist has been already passed by the promos that the game show would feature questions pertaining to the audio visuals that can be seen on TV which contains popular daily soaps, Advertisements, Reality shows, Cartoons, Cricket, News and more.

Video of latest show Big Money launch R. Madhavan from youtube:

1. shoaib says:

iwan to join this game

2. Radha says:

i want play this game. becouse i like it.

3. AKRAM ALI says:

sir i am so interested all this types talented shows. sir, i really want to on this show please call me. sir i am so thankful to you then you will call us thank you so much.

4. Sachin says:

I want 2 play this game wid ma family

5. Jacinta D'sa says:

I have seen last 2 episodes…I like it very much..Its fun to play such a good game show…SO will you please select me for this Big Money show.

6. Avadhesh kumar says:

I want participate in ur game show

7. Satish Rathod says:

I think something is associated with this Game…..Which i wanted to achib=ve in my life,i’hv seen various game shows on TV however thaught to participate in this game show.

8. sumit gupta says:

i want to participate in this game show.

9. Danish says:

i want 2 participate in BIG MONEY show what is the procedure tell me Mahadavan is gr8

10. narendra kumar singh sengar says:

can i get a chance to play this game.

11. SIR IM FRM PUNJAB KI ASI V BIG MONEY KHAL SAKDE HAN TEL ME PIS MAIN THUADA BADA VADA FAN HAN IK CHANCE TAN BANDA.

12. Manju says:

Sir, I am interesting to play in your game.It will increase my confidence, courage. I am keenly interesting to work on such work as worship. I will be very thankful to for your favour. think……kkkkk.

13. poonam sharma says:

Dear Sir
    The Show of yours BIG MONEY hosted by R.MADHAVAN is very nice & I would be Honoured if given a chance to participate in this show.

THANKS & REGARDS

14. poonam says:

respected sir
    BEST WISHES
    THANKING YOU

15. huma says:

i want to play this game becoz i like this game plz give me one chance

16. Rahul says:

i want to play bcz i like it very much

17. gurinderjit singh says:

Hi.. im gurinderjit singh
    madhvan sir,my reg..number 4big money is IMGTVIQ 16073.we have already sent the documents u told us.these documents were sent 2u 15teen days ago.but we have not received any answer from u.we request u that we want 2 participate in BIG MONEY..so plz we request u 2 contact us.

18. Prabin kumar says:

I and my family members want to participate in this game show.I realy like this show.
    Regds
    Prabin kumar

19. Shahabuddin says:

Respected Sir, I want to come for the show. waiting for reply …

20. AVNEESH DUBEY says:

HI Iam avneesh dubey i am very like big money. I want to come your show please give me a chance.

21. Vijaya says:

Hi,I Enjoy This Programme when im watching this Big money Show.I wnt to participate in this show.please let me know online process?

22. Arpana Jadhav says:

I realy like this game & I want to participate in this game with my family & relatives. Plz…. reply me.

23. rajesh gupta says:

respected sir
    I REALY LIKE THIS SHOW AND MY FAMILY I & MY FAMILY MEMBERS REALY PLAY THIS GAME THIS VERY GOOD CHANCE FOR MY LIFE .SO PL. my no 9540210035/9891062599
    BEST WISHES
    THANKING YOU

24. yagnesh says:

I like this game and i want to participate with my family or friends.

25. SONI DEWNANI says:

hello sir,

I m interested to participate in this game show so i request to give me a chance n i will b very thankful to u if m the lucky one.

26. wasim dagar says:

WASIM RAJA DAGAR IMAGINE TV GIVES BIG PLATFORM TO INDIA FAMILY FOM BIG MONEY

27. Bharti Tonk says:

sir, me and my family really want to play this game and want to see you also. Sir, plz call karo

28. arjun patel says:

sir, me and my family really want play this game and want to see you also. sir, plz call karo plz sir…….

29. sanjay saraf says:

i want play this game.

30. sarika saraf says:

I want to participate in this game with my family
    Plz…. reply me.

31. Tejas Kansadwala says:

Dear farhan.

I like ur Hosting So Much. I want to be idiot like u.
    I want to participate in Big Money.

32. vishal sharma says:

madhavan i m ur BIG fan plz i want to participate what is the procedure.

33. shailza says:

i want to play this game with friends .can i?

34. Khushbu says:

madhavan sir i m ur big fan so plz i want to participate for this show.

35. Khushbu says:

madhavan sir i m ur big fan & i want to participate for this show so plz contact me on this no.9228284888. Plz……….

36. Khushbu says:

madhavan sir plz i want to participate for this show bcoz i m ur big fan so plz plz plz contact to me on this no.9228284888

37. Khushbu says:

Plz. sir me my sister & my friend is big fau of u so plz i want to play for this game. No.9228284888

38. Hi Sir
    sir my family want to play this game. plz contace mi & i have 2 registration code… and my registration code is (1)IMGTVIQ72486
    (2)IMGTVIQ73042
    u have my phom and this is my registration code plz contace mi. my family want to play this game plz sir contace mi i m waiting for your coll…

39. MANISH J BHOPE says:

Hi,madhavan sir meney 25 jul 8:15 ko big money game k leay mobil no 09879770794 sey caii kiya tha mera ans wright tha big money sey ap ne bola tha ap ko call kijayga laken call nahi mila (MANISH J BHOPE -GUJRAT)PLZ SIR CONTACE MI I M WAITING FOR YOUR CALL THANKS

40. meenakshi says:

i want to play this game my cell no is 9915860584.

41. DIPANKAR ADHIKARY says:

Sir, I want to participate in your Game Show.

42. vivek tripathi says:

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,
    i want to participate in this game show

43. navdeep says:

sir, i want money. i need money. and you r help me. i want play this game and win it. please call me.

44. deeksha says:

sir, apne jo question pucha tha. maine uska sahi jawab diya. par apne mujhe abhi tak caal nahi kia.abhi september chal raha hai. aap mujhe jaldi se jaldi caal kijiye. i am waiting for your call. please caaaaaaaaaal meeeeeeeeeeee. my no is 8878836461.

45. navdeep says:

hello! sir, i am from birkhadi. this village is in M.P.[Gwalior, bhind].sir aap village k logo ko game m nahi lete kya? sirf mumbai ya badi city se hi logo ko bulate hai. unhe paiso ki kya zaroorat. gaon k log T.V. ajkal khub dekhte hai. unke liye bhi kuch karo na. mere family k log tv dekhne ko mana karte hai. phir bhi m apka game show dekhta hu. agar m jita to koi gaon m tv dekhne ko mana nahi karega. please caal me.. i want play this this game….. my contact no is. 8878836461

46. respected sir
    I REALY LIKE THIS SHOW AND MY FAMILY I & MY FAMILY MEMBERS REALY PLAY THIS GAME THIS VERY GOOD CHANCE FOR MY LIFE .SO PLEASE CALL ME AND GIVE ME ONE CHANCE.I M WAITING FOR YOUR CALL.
    BEST WISHES
    THANKING YOU

47. Manoj Chhipa says:

Sir, I want to ply this show. My Family is also intresting to play with you