“Glee” Season 2 Premiere 2010 – Meet the Charice & Other Casts

Posted by on Sep 22, 2010 | 26 Comments

After the success of season one, the award-winning American musical comedy-drama TV series “Glee” has renewed for second season by Fox. The Glee Season 2 Premiered on Tuesday, September 21 at 8pm on FOX in the United States. This season will consist of 22 episodes. Get the “Glee” Season 2 cast including Charice & Other Casts and premiere episode details below.

Glee Season 2 Premiere, Glee cast, Glee Premiere 2010, Charice

“Glee” is American musical comedy-drama series produced by 20th Century Fox Television and Ryan Murphy Television along with the series creators Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk and Dante Di Loreto as executive producers. The series focuses on a high school glee club called New Directions, set within the fictional William McKinley High School in Lima, Ohio.

In “Glee” Season 2, McKinley High glee club is back as underdogs after losing at the Regionals. Faced with school budget cuts, they have to recruit new members. Glee series creator and director Ryan Murphy said that the premiere episode of “Glee” Season 2 is about “the idea that everybody’s daily life is an audition for something”

Cast:

• Iqbal Theba as Principal Figgins
  • Josh Sussman as Jacob Ben Israel
  • Charice as Sunshine Corazon
  • Dot Marie Jones as Coach Shannon Beiste
  • Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans
  • Lauren Potter as Becky Johnson

“Glee” season one was written by Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk and Ian Brennan. The Season 2 of “Glee” began from September 21, 2010. Season two will follow the club through sectional and regional show choir competitions, to the national competition in New York City.

The Premier episode of second season titled “Audition” synopsis

After a tough loss at Regionals, the glee club is back as the underdogs of McKinley High. When the school is faced with even more budget cuts, Mr. Schuester pushes the kids to help recruit new members for the club. Rachel and Finn disagree on new recruits, and aren’t sure they will be able to come together in perfect harmony in the “Audition” season premiere episode of GLEE airing Tuesday, Sept. 21 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.”

In Australia, second season is premiere today on 22 September 2010. It airs four hour ago in the North America. It also airs in the United Kingdom, Sweden, Norway, Portugal, Italy, Denmark, Spain, Turkey, France, the Netherlands, Georgia, and the Czech Republic. In Asia, it airs in the Philippines, Japan, Southeast Asia, India, Malaysia, Singapore and in Israel

The Filipino pop star Charice join the guest cast of season 2 as Sunshine Corazon. In the September 21 season premiere, Sunshine has clash with Lea Michele’s Rachel, as the new student’s vocal ability intimidated and frightened the New Directions lead singer.

“Glee” Season 2, Episode 2 will be Britney/Brittany air on 28 September 2010. In the episode, when Brittany and the gang try to convince Mr. Schuester to let them do a Britney Spears number, he is reluctant to go that edgy. Meanwhile, an insecure Will is curious about Emmaâs new beau, Dr. Carl Howell (guest star Stamos), so he convinces her to bring him in to talk to the kids about dental hygiene.

Watch the latest episode of Season 2 on www.fox.com/glee/ and more information can be found at insidepulse.com

“Glee” Season 2 (New Promo) Video from Youtube

1. mancho says:

How can I see the glee season 2 schedule in singapore?

2. jimal says:

charice’s performance on glee season 2 will be much exciting. Hope for good spoilers for charice on glee 2.

3. nicole says:

It’s called “What I Did for Love,” from “A Chorus Line.” And the lyric is “kiss today goodbye.” Geez. Editing, people!

4. nicks says:

I don’t understand why they make the female lead so unlikable. Yet another Glee ending with Lea’s drama queen whinny face. I’m starting to think she is unable to act another facial expression – slushies, whinning, etc all exactly the same face. I’m sick of it.

5. paul says:

YOu mean “Glee: Countdown to the final season” because I don’t see it lasting past this season. Its just like ‘The OC’, it started out HUGE but got cancelled because the audience realized that the show was bad and not even funny, just like ‘Glee’. The 1st half of season one was good, when it came back it started getting becoming a drama and not a comedy. It became too melo-dramatic!

6. sheila says:

I am always a bit weary when a show is so popular so early on…especially on Fox… The Oc was incredibly popular its first season and barely made it through its second season and then got cancelled during its third. I always worry a little bit about shows that are set around high school, they rarely make it past high school, and if they do there are major changes done. the original 90210 miraculously made it not just past high school, but past college too, but it sucked after high school. They are lucky they are signed on for a third season, because I also fear the novelty will wear off…they’ll run out of celebrities to guest star/ music to remake..

7. kreena says:

May be true about The OC. But get your facts straight. I believe The OC made it to 4 seasons and it finished it’s run then on a smaller season of episodes.

8. Brano says:

and the point of my original comment was that I hope that Glee doesn’t share the same fate because I would like it to have a proper ending and not just get cut mid season because its not bringing in the ratings anymore.

9. forina says:

No kidding, my parents are all about the NCIS franchise and they’re in their late 50s.
    And just because NCIS is the number 1 scripted show doesn’t mean it’s the BEST show on TV (not that I’m saying Glee is, either). I for one am so thankful EW does not pay that much attention to another formulaic crime and punishment franchise.

10. girish says:

for some weird reason they hate ncis at ew. if ya can even find it, read the review they gave it a while ago. not pleasant.

11. rajan says:

I love both NCIS and Glee but since NCIS shows at 7:00pm here they don’t conflict. Not that it would ever be a problem since I can record four programs at once while watching a fifth live.

12. anand says:

Jackal, honey, why not try getting a life, hmm? Honestly it’s not too hard. You could start by being less douchey and troll-like, and opening up that tiny, black, shriveled up old heart of yours to the warm, glowing, beaming sensation of joy that is GLEE!

13. Hassan says:

wowzers we got a lotta glee haters taking the time to diss on the show. maybe get a life, guys? find something better to do than rant and rave about how much u don’t like a show…on a thread all about the show! d-bags. anyways. . . I love Glee and much thx EW for always covering the heck out of it. : )

14. bary says:

I always find it hilarious the ones calling others haters are the ones doing the name callings…plus I didn’t see a disclaimer at top where only positive comments are allowed. It’s called feedback. Easy concept.

15. manish says:

Glee’s sense of entitlement is really bogging it down. It, and it’s creators, need to not take themselves so seriously. Musicals are inherently rooted in camp, especially jukebox musicals.

16. cally says:

I don’t get the love for Glee. I watch it every week hoping that magically I’ll like it. So many of my friends love it. The only good things about this show is Brittany “Did you know that dolphins are just gay sharks?” I don’t get it. I’m not a hater just want to understand.

17. candy says:

OMG listen to Lea Michele’s version of what I did for love amazing!! Now if only it came on NZ itunes then I would be happy!!

18. katie says:

Ugh. Rachel. She makes me cringe with what I believe to be complete and utter frustration and disgust. 😛 I’m probably going to get flamed for this, but what the hell: She’s the only character on Glee that I truly despise.

19. malia says:

Just the mere fact that you accepted your fault and you apologized is HUGE for us Chasters. We also react on impulse sometimes, that is human nature I guess. At the end of the day, it all boils down to respecting each and everyone, in that case, we will avoid hurting other people’s feelings.

20. shreya says:

Never a fan of GLEE! I just accompanied my gf in Charice Thailand Concert Tour and that Gleek like egypt pyramid wonder of the world VOICE xo REAL. undeniably finished season 1 to relate and excited for season 2. Advantage for Fox Ch as Charice promoted Glee in thailand, Korea and all Asian nations. So expect the BILLIONs Gleek asian glued in television. tik tok.

21. jolly says:

I thought “GLEE” is a broadway show. I heard Lea Michelle’s (Rachel) voice and it sounds like Ms. Lea Salonga. Charice is also a good singer, but I think they have different styles. So, there should be no camparison between these girls. They’re both amazing and fantastic.

22. krzty says:

wow! charice’s so famous 😛

23. bing says:

I’m sure all Asian fan of Charice’s watched glee season 2’s prime telecast we haven’t watched season 1 but waited for season 2 because Charice is guesting, i hope she could become their mainstay, we were so engrossed when she sang listen and when she had the duet song telephone with michelle. we hope a lot of glee fans could appreciate charice’s talent.

24. jhim mariano says:

congrats charice.. im also a filipino citizen who supports you in glee.. i.ve watch ur part in glee and that was so awesome! a wonderful voice..

25. dianne castillo says:

so charice is just a guest cast? so meaning she is not regular on the show… how sad… 🙁

26. Lisa L says:

I would like to point out something that is incorrect in this article it says it airs in the UK now living in the UK I can say 100% we do not have season 2 of glee in anyway shape or form on our tv channels the only way I can find of watching it is via the internet. All in all loving the new season ^^