UCO Bank has released a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 1050 Probationary Officers (PO) in JMGS I in Generalist Cadre and eligible candidates can apply for the jobs. In this article, the details of age limit, educational qualification and other details of UCO Bank PO Recruitment are provided.
About UCO Bank:
Previously UCO Bank is known as United Commercial Bank and it is a leading commercial bank in India. In 1943, UCO Bank was found in Kolkata and UCO Bank is one of the oldest Indian banks as well. On 19th July, 1969 it was nationalized along with 13 others. Its name was changed to UCO Bank in the year 1985.
UCO Bank Recruitment 2010 Details:
Name of the post: Probationary Officer (PO)
No. of Vacancies: 1050 posts
Age Limit: For General candidates 21-30 yrs and age relaxation for reserved candidates as per govt guidelines.
Pay Scale: Rs 14,500-600/7-18700-700/2-20,100-800/7-25,700.
- Payment of Application Fee/Postage Charges from 09.11.2010 – To 30.11.2010
- Opening Date for Online Registration 09.11.2010
- Closing Date for Online Registration 30.11.2010
- Tentative Date of Written examination 30.01.2011
Scales of Pay in JMGS I: Rs 14,500-600/7-18700-700/2-20,100-800/7-25,700
DA, HRA, CCA will be paid as per rules in force from time to time and depending upon the place of posting. Medical, LFC, Terminal Benefits etc. will be as per prevailing rules. At present, approximate total monthly emoluments inclusive of Basic, DA,CCA,HRA etc, at the start of the scale at a Metro centre comes to Rs.22,188/-
Probation Period: Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of 2 years.
Minimum Educational Qualification: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University in pass course with 55% aggregate marks or an Honours Graduate
For SC/ST/ PC Category Candidates: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University in pass course with 50% aggregate marks
How to Apply:
- Candidates are only required to apply online through Bank’s official website www.ucobank.com. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID and it should be kept active for the duration of this recruitment project. Through the registered e-mail ID Bank may send call letters for written test, interview etc. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share e-mail ID to any other person.
- He/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line in case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID.
- With a clear and legible handwriting and with Block Letters fill in the Fee Payment Challan.
Application Fee and Postage Charges (Non-Refundable):
- SC/ ST/ PC candidates: Rs. 50/- (postage charges only)
- All others including OBC: Rs. 400 (Application Fee 350/- plus 50 postage charges)
The application fee and postage fee once deposited will not be refunded or cannot adjusted against any other project.