Teachers Recruitment Board has announced TRB Seniority List

Posted by on Jul 10, 2010 | 35 Comments

Teachers Recruitment Board has announced TRB Seniority List

Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) has announced the TRB results and list of selected candidates for direct recruitment of post graduate assistants 2009 -10. TRB Seniority List & results has been published on TRB official site trb.tn.nic.in .

The Teachers recruitment board conducted certificate verification based on employment registration seniority on March 12, 2010, March 17, 2010, March 22, 2010 and March 23, 2010. The TRB seniority list 2010 has been published against the Direct Recruitment of Post Graduate Assistants through Employment Registration Seniority 2009.

List of subject with Subject code:

• A01 – Tamil

Teachers Recruitment Board Department:

• DSE – Department of School Education
  • Ccc – Chennai Corporation
  • Cbe – Coimbatore Corporation
  • Mbc – Most Backward Class and Denotified Department
  • Adw – Adi-Dravidar and Tribal Welfare Department

TRB (Teachers Recruitment Board) has been selected total 921 candidates, from which 829 candidates selected for the director of school education, 7 candidates for Chennai Corporation, 8 for Coimbatore Corporation, 36 for MBC & DNC department and 41 for Adi-Dravida and Tribal Welfare Department.

After final selection, candidates will be informed separately by post. The department would additional inform or speak in the matter of counseling and placement. Under recruitment of graduate assistants, tentative list of candidates temporarily selected for appointment for 6 subjects Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology and Geography through employment registration state seniority 2009 – 10. Candidates can download Seniority List from trb.tn.nic.in.

Address:

Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB)
College Road, Chennai-600006
Tamil Nadu
Website: http://trb.tn.nic.in
Tel No: 044 – 28272455
Email: trb@tn.nic.in

1. N.PANCHANATHAN says:

I am N.PANCHANATHAN Resigitered my M.com.,B.Ed., post grautate qualification in chenni professional and training Employnment office since 1992 and renewal every three years. But not received any interview. please release commerce p.G. employmaent seniority list for your website.THANKING YOU REG NO. 10956/1992
    YOURS FAITHFULLY
    N.PANCHANATHAN
    27,SOTTAIYUR
    UNJALUR 638152
    ERODE TALUK AND DISTRICT

2. p.kumar says:

Respected sir i want my B.Ed.,seniority status,[(2006m04244)karur distric]because i had attend the interview two times in our TRB boart but till this time no response to me and aslo my main major is physics sir yet he called only for English so what is my current possition in distric level and state level for phyics

3. suresh.v says:

respected sir i want economics seniority in the year 2009-10 now i have finished in my MA BEd M PHIL please give tour commant thank you sir.

4. m.ganeshan (malayala ganesh) says:

dear panchanathan, do u remember me, i am ganesh class mate of u (auditor ganesh) how r u please contact me

5. R SAKTHIVEL says:

Dear All,
    Pls release the seniority list for Bsc., B.Ed., Computer Science across Tamilnadu

6. K.SIVASANKAR says:

I am SIVASANKAR.K.M.SC.,M.Phil.,B.Ed., I registered B.Ed Computer science at Thanjavur and chennai Employment.I am very eager to waiting for c my seniority list.

7. G.NANDHINI says:

Respected sir i want my B.Ed., maths seniority status,[(2000F02757)karur distric]

8. D.VELUMANI says:

Respected sir,
    I have registered my PG commerce in 1994 by post thorugh salem addres. Then, I have registered my additional qualification B.Ed., in 1996.Because of sudden death of my parents, I could not continue my residence address in salem. Again, I have already informed my change of address and correct proof of my permanent address by post and person in many times I could not get any reply from you. Now, I am residing in Dharmapuri District. Whehther did you accept my address reuisition in dhrmapuri or not. Please kindly send reply immediatley. Take sympathetic consideration on my application. YOURS FAITHFULLY,
    D.VELUMANI.

9. D.VELUMANI says:

Respected sir,
    I have registered my PG commerce in 1994 by post thorugh salem addres. Then, I have registered my additional qualification B.Ed., in 1996.Because of sudden death of my parents, I could not continue my residence address in salem. Again, I have already informed my change of address and correct proof of my permanent address by post and person in many times I could not get any reply from you. Now, I am residing in Dharmapuri District. Whehther did you accept my address reuisition in dhrmapuri or not. Please kindly send reply immediatley. Take sympathetic consideration on my application. I am belonging forward community my age is 44. Is there any chance in the seniority list. YOURS FAITHFULLY,
    D.VELUMANI.

10. P.GOMATHI says:

Respected sir,
    I want my B.Ed seniority status(192009F30327) Trichy district. I had attend interview 2 times in trb board. but till no response.my major subject is botany, yet i was called for english .what is my currrent position for english and botany.

11. BalakrishnanSR says:

I have Coomplted MCA.,B.Ed., I want to know my District and state level seniority pls reply me

12. Radhika Rukmani says:

I have Coomplted M.A.,B.Ed., I want to know my District and state level seniority My Employement Registration No 1997F01614 dated 08.05.2007 pls reply me

13. sathya says:

i have completed my M.C.A., B.Ed.i want to know the senority list and whether recruitment will be made for computer science

14. m.mythili says:

Respected sir,

I want to know my seniority level sir.Kindly help me.

Thanking You.

15. uma maheswari says:

Respected sir,
    I have completed my M.A.,B.Ed in ECONOMICS. There is no TRB exams for ECONOMICS so plz arrange for the TRB exam.

Thanking you

16. T. Arul Jegan says:

i have completed M.Sc,B.Ed in mathematics i have to know my seniority list. my employment reg.no is 011998M05562.please send me reply.

17. abirami says:

sir i have completed m.sc biotechnology and b.ed(biological science).i want to know whether biotech will be approved for trb exam (because biochemistry and microbiology have been approved)in 1 or 2 years

18. s.saravanakumar says:

i have completed B.Sc,B.Ed in computer science i have to know my seniority list. my employment reg.no is 6193/93.please send me reply.

19. p.sakthivel says:

sir i want seniority status of U.G chemistry b.ed (t/m) in salem district (MBC) i finish my b.ed AUG 2008
    reg no: 153/07

20. L.KUMAR says:

i want KNOW b.sc BED computer science seniority list in ariyalur employment office.

21. RAJESHWARI says:

Sir,i have completed diplomo in teacher’s education(DTE) in 2004.My reg.no is W451/2004(erode district).i want to know my seniority list.please reply me.

22. s,selwyn sam theodore says:

i want pg commerce seniority list my employment reg.no M0 7127/91.please send me reply

23. wilson says:

i had completed my B.A., B.Ed in 2008-09. Now i want to know my seniority duration approximately,. thanking uuuuuuu

24. MANIKANDAN says:

sir i was completed b.sc b.ed biochemistry bio chemistry eligble or not in govt teacher plz reply

25. V.RADHA says:

i have completed M.Sc,B.Ed in ZOOLOGY i have to know my seniority list. my employment reg.no is W/1416/2000please send me reply.

26. V.Rajeswari says:

I have completed B.ed (English) in 2007.My em. no. 2001F09869.May I Know My senioity status.When shall I get P.G post or B.T asst.I m doing M.ed in IGNOU 2nd year.Send me reply.

27. J.Sivagami Sundari says:

my certificate verification has been completed on July 2010 at Krishnagiri District Employment Office.I would like know about the current position.

28. Gowtham.A says:

sir i have completed B.Ed in physics at 2008. please send me my seniority list, thank you..
    my reg.no:2004MO2155, community:SC

29. p.kailasasundaram says:

I WANT MY SISTER’S SENIORITY LIST.SHE HAVE COMPLETED B.SC;B.ED IN PHY 1996.MY REGNO 1996F08715.COMMUNITY O.C

30. M.Renganayaki says:

I am M.RENGANAYAKI Resigitered my M.com.,B.Ed., post grautate qualification Senirity please my email ID sent

31. kavitha p says:

sir iwe completed B.Sc (biochemistry) and B.Ed(physical science) kindly tell me wheather im eligible for govt teacherposting because they tell biochemistry is not eligible, and if so why do they allow as to do B.Ed. if im eligible kindly send me the seniority list to my mail. my reg no 2007F10251. thank u waiting for ur reply.

32. R. Vijaya says:

i want my seniority list.i have completed b.sc;b.ed in mathematics 2007.my community mbc

33. A.L.Deivanai says:

I want my seneority status my reg no 2001f13325
    pg economics. please reply and send the seniority list to my mail waiting for your reply

Thanking you,

34. panjavarnam says:

i want my seniority list. i completed M.A.M.ed in economics.plse reply and send the seniority list to mail for your reply await

35. Krishnakumar says:

I am KRISHNAKUMAR.S , M.SC.,B.Ed., I registered B.Ed Computer science at NAMAKKAL; and MADURAI Employment.
    My Community SC(A), Emp ID : NKD2013M00001320.. AND My B.ED Registration is 2011(Jan). I am very eager to waiting for c my seniority list Please.