Rajasthan Police Constables Recruitment 2010 on rajpolice.nic.in

Posted by on Oct 16, 2010 | 36 Comments

Rajasthan Police has published recruitment notification for recruitment of constables such as Constable Operator, Constable Driver, Constable Horse Rider, and Constable Band. Interested and eligible candidates may apply by downloading application form from the official website rajpolice.nic.in. Detailed information about Rajasthan Police Constables Recruitment 2010 notification, job details and application forms format is given below.

rajasthan police

About Rajasthan Police:

The Rajasthan Police is the law enforcement agency for the state of Rajasthan in India. It was established in January 1951. The main headquarters of this force is located in Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan state. The motto of the force is “Sevarth Katibaddhta”, which means “Committed to serve”. Rajasthan Police consists of 889 Inspectors, 3366 Sub-Inspectors, 3902 Assistance Sub-Inspectors, 8867 Head Constables and 52837 Constables and about 700 Indian Police Service (IPS) and Rajasthan Police Service (RPS) offices.

The main mission of Rajasthan Police is to uphold the law, maintain order and keep peace. Director General of Police (DGP) controls the Rajasthan Police. The Rajasthan state is parted into 8 police zones each headed by Inspector General of Police (IGP). The state is again divided into 37 police districts which include 3 rural police districts, 2 city districts in Jaipur City and 2 railway police districts, 171 circles, 709 police stations and 788 out-posts, for police administration.

Details of Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2010:

Total Posts: 7300
Constable General: 6564 Posts
Constable Operator: 49 Posts
Constable Driver: 575 Posts
Constable Horse Rider: 25 Posts
Constable Band: 87 Posts

Applicants can submit their application till 12th November, 2010 at 5:00 PM. Candidates who are applying for Constable General, Constable Driver, Constable Horse Rider and Constable Band in District Police and CID (CB/IB) GRP/ACB must be 10th pass while Constable Operator requires Higher Secondary with Physics and Math. Constable General, Constable Driver and Constable Band in RAC/MBC battalion must be 8th pass.

The application fee for General and OBC candidates is Rs.200 and for SC/ST is Rs. 150. Application fee should be paid through IPO only. Other mode like Cash, Bank Draft/ DD, cheque will not be accepted. The selection of candidates can be done through written test, physical measurement, proficient test, physical efficiency test and medical test. Information about written test date and venue will be posted to the candidates by post only.

For downloading application form, visit rajpolice.nic.in.

Get more details about recruitment of constables from rajpolice.nic.in.

1. vidyadhar says:

i wanna fill rajpolice constable plz give me suggestion.

2. sumit says:

sir,I want to fill form of the post of driver but my driver licence will prepare december and i promise I show my driving licence on physical test so sir please tell am I able to this post

3. pravin sahu says:

i wanna fill rajpolice constable plz give me suggestion.

4. RAKESH SINGH TANWAR says:

I m try to rjesthasn police in 1999 til date and not louck withe i m reach rajesthan police intervu,

please

5. Gourav arora says:

jai hind sir…sir punjab ka rajasthan main try kar sakta hai…….pls tell me………

6. asalam american says:

i am going for this first time.my dob is 04 03 1988.and i am acpable to do and fight and clear that insha allah if i did that i would serve my country honestly and i appreciate mr. vikash kumar SP sikar his job is very appreciated in sikar district. india needs this type of person to govern our country i love u sir very much.

7. hariram says:

sir jay hind ..sir online form nhi bhar sakte kya plese
    jaldi btana i am wait

8. madan meena says:

i am going to be raj police requirtment fifth time with good luck

9. CHANDRA PRAKASH says:

JAY HIND SIR.

10. jagdeep nehra says:

sir,
    could i use my driving liences made in haryana,for the post of raj police DRIVER.i m the candidate of rajasthan obc.sir please replay me on my email address.
    THANKS!

11. Vikram poonia says:

please information for rajasthan police

12. Bhopal singh chundawat says:

please information for rajasthan police and as

13. krishnaveer chahar says:

dear sir tell me the methode,how to fill the online application for raj police . thanks sir
    krishnaveer chahar

14. ajeet bhaskar says:

please inform to female constable vacancy

15. Surendra kaswan says:

Sir,
    i want to join rp as a constable so please tell me about syllabus and date of written exam

16. Ramhari todabhim says:

Sir,plz tell me raj.police may online apply…

17. Savir ali says:

Sir,jai hind.meri height about 158cm hai. mai kis section me apply kar sakta hoon.

18. Sir,plz tell me raj.police may online apply…

19. Jeevan mithalal devda says:

i am also filling the form of head constable vacancy in 2010 ( police head constable distric pali ) but cammunication address not menstion on applicastion form so kindly provied me cammunication address on my mail id . regards jeevan devda

20. chandar mohan says:

at the exam of my previous raj,constable post at D.B.N (eng,med)Ajmer. there was a local policemen made the cheating for there own candidate so please quick reaction on this exam2010 so there no other fake candidate may admitt

21. Maninder Landha says:

hi i am maninder landha please information for rajastan police and as.Thanks you.

22. Asveer Charan says:

Sir,

plz send me detial of constable operater in rajasthan police

23. amitbhardwaj says:

plz send me detialsof constable operater in rajasthan police

24. manjeet says:

i am manjeet singh, i am try for rajasthan police first time. I like rajasthan police

25. nitin says:

sir,plse tell me may i online apply in raj.police cons. recuirment

26. anoop says:

hallo sir me ye janna chahata hoo ki iske paper me kitne
    number lana jaruri he

27. mukesh Bhardwaj says:

sir,
    plz tell me may i online apply in rajesthan police cons.recuirment.

28. jeetender pachoury says:

jai HIND sir….

29. virendra banjara says:

iam joining policman. pls me detals. fast soon

30. sir, i want to apply for const operator.application form me shakha me const operator ke liye konsa option per right lagana he Please reply i waiting abhipokh@gmail.com

31. Sonu Pratap Singh says:

plz send the form

32. krishan kumar meena says:

jai hind sir….
    sir maine rajasathan police constable opereter ke pad per apply kiya hai sir operter ki exam. ka syllabus alag hia ya con. samany ke jaisa pleas tale me

33. mahender singh says:

‘jai hind jai bhart’ sir i will try to select on this job

34. ganpat singh says:

sir
    plse tell me apply in rajasthan police

35. Harpreet gharu says:

jai hind sir,I am tring to this service. god help me I promise that I will performe my duty with honesty.thak you sir.

36. Manish Yadav says:

can u tell me the tantative date for the written exam.
    if any one knows so plz tell me the date.

thanks