MDU rohtak exam result 2010 announced | MDU BA 1st year results declared

Posted by on Jun 18, 2010 | 21 Comments

M.D.U. results 2010 has been declared by Maharishi Dayanand University Rohtak ( MDU Rohtak distance education). MDU BA 1st year students can check their results on website www.mdurohtak.com. All MDU results are declared on MDU rohtak’s official website.

M.D.U. also declared results of B.A.(MDU BA ), B.Sc and B.Com first year. Students can check MDU results 2010 at MDU site.

Link to Official website of M.D.U. – http://mdurohtak.com/Site/ResultSearch_New.aspx

If you can’t open site then wait for some time and after that because some time site went down due to high traffic.

MDU rohtak exam result 2010 & MDU BA 1st year results

Topper of MDU B.A. first year result is Ms. Monia who scored 332 marks out of 400 to top this exam.

This University was established in the year of 1976 and its B++ certified university and its on the name of Saint Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati.

Link to Offcial website of M.D.U. – http://mdurohtak.com/Site/ResultSearch_New.aspx

Topper of MDU B.A. first year is Ms. Monia who scored 332 marks out of 400 to top this exam.

1. joginder singh says:

b.comm 2nd ka result kab aa raha h.

2. rajesh says:

sir,
    give me B.A. 1st year exam result. my roll no. is 397269. plz send me mail of my resit on rajeshkumar690@gmail.com

thanking you

3. Amit Kumar says:

sir,
    give me B.A. 1st year exam result. plz send me mail of my resit on

amitrohilla00@gmail.com

4. manish kuma says:

sir,please send me result of B.A.1st roll no.322282 & 322281 on my website

5. BHARTI says:

sir
    please send my result report in my id
    thanks my roll no is 395038.

6. pradeep yadav says:

give me B.A. 1st year exam result. my roll no. is 409. plz send me mail of my resit on shomdevsharma@gmail.com

7. bhawna gaur says:

plz provide me my BA result on my mail…my roll no. is 381500

8. Shyampal says:

Send me BA 2nd result. My roll no. is 289657

9. PROMILA says:

PLS SEND MY BA 1ST & 2ND RESULT ON MY EMAIL BEARING ROLL NO – 253254 ADDL SUBJECT- HISTORY

10. when BA II year result will be declared pls info on my email address

11. Sandeep kumar says:

Dear sir i want know information regarding final year results of B.A distance education April 2010.

12. sanju says:

when i get B.A.2cond year result Roll.no 277185

13. Jeeta says:

Please told me when bsc 2year result will declare

14. Deepak says:

Please told me when BA 1st year result declare

15. Deepak says:

Please told me when BA 1st year result declare Roll no.395405

16. Shubhangi says:

Send me BA 2nd result. My roll no. is 310000

17. Jyoti says:

Please told me when M.com 1st year result declare

18. Manju rani says:

I m manju rani pls send my BA final year result on my mail vatsnaveen21@gmail.com My roll. No is 183717

19. Narender says:

sir my result mere mail id pr bhj dy thank you sir 383205

20. dheeraj sharma says:

when bba 2 nd sem may ,2010 result is declared? plz confirm me on dsharma267@gmail.com roll no 106972

21. sunny says: