Indian Bank Recruitment 2010 Application for PO

Posted by on Oct 06, 2010 | 17 Comments

Indian Bank has published the Recruitment Notification 2010 for Probationary Officers. Candidates who are interested in applying can submit online application before the last date i.e. 11th November, 2010. Get other details of Bank Probationary Officers Recruitment Notification 2010 through this article.

Indian bank

There are total 850 posts for Probationary Officers. The registration for this post will be opened from 12th October 2010. Computer skill is necessary for this post. The age of candidate must be 21- 30 years at the time of registration. He / she must be completed his/ her graduation in any discipline with 55% aggregate marks / equivalent CGPA (50% for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidates). The application fee of Probationary Officers for General and OBC candidates is Rs.400/- and for SC and ST is Rs. 50/-.

Important Dates:

• Opening date for Online Registration: 12th October 2010
  • Opening date for Payment of fees at branches: 12th October 2010
  • Closing date for Online Registration: 11th November 2010
  • Date of Written-Test: 2nd January 2010

Details of Probationary Officers (PO):

• No. of Vacancies: 850 posts
  • Age: 21-30 years as on 01/07/2010
  • Pay Scale: 14500-25700
  • Qualification: Graduation in any discipline with 55% aggregate marks / equivalent CGPA (50% for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidates)
  • Fees: Rs.400/-(Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates)

How to apply for Probationary Officers?

For application purpose, Candidate should have a valid e-mail id. In case, candidate does not have a valid email id, he/she should create a new valid email id before applying online. Now, visit the official website of the Indian Bank (www.indianbank.in) and take out Pre-printed Challan. The candidate should make the payment of fees in any of the Indian Bank branches on or before 11th November 2010. The application fee should be paid in cash in any of the Indian Bank branch before submitting the online application.

When the payment of fees is made, candidate will receive a Unique Transaction Code No. Now, again visit the official website (www.indianbank.in) under the caption “Notifications” and fill up the application form. Application should be saved and after verification, click on ‘submit’ button, which is available at the bottom of the online application and your online application will be registered. Candidate will see Registration Number and Password for your online registration on the screen. Candidates are required to take printout of the online application. Read more about Probationary Officers post here.

About Indian Bank:

Indian Bank is a major Indian Commercial Bank, established on 15th August 1907 as part of the Swadeshi movement. The main headquarters of the bank is situated in Chennai (Madras), India. It has 22,000 employees, 1,657 branches and considered as a one of the big public sector banks of India. On 19 July 1969, the Government of India nationalized Indian Bank along with 13 other major commercial banks. It has overseas branches in Colombo, Sri Lanka, Singapore and 229 correspondent banks in 69 countries. For more information, visit http://www.indianbank.in/.

1. pooja says:

Hello Sir,
    I have done my graduation with 49% in BBA but, i have also done MBA with specialization in finance and have scored 75%, can i apply for Probationary Officer post in Indian Bank.
    Plz reply soon.

2. chirag says:

my 12 % is 56.09 & my BA % is 66.89 can i apply for this?

3. saniya khan says:

i became 21 years old on 18th july 2010..m i eligible for this post?

4. deepak kumar says:

Hello Sir,
    I have done my graduation with 49% in Bcom, i have also doing master of fin. and control(mfc) from bhu with specialization in finance and i have 68% in 1st year, can i apply for Probationary Officer post in Indian Bank.
    Plz reply soon.

5. jayprathap says:

Sir,
    iam doing my final year engineering, ihave 91% in 12th std. till 6th sem i have 62% in engg . whether iam eligble to apply for po exam . reply soon

6. Chitra says:

sir ihave passed 12th wikh 56% and doing graduation can i apply for clerck job…………

7. manish says:

sir,
    I have completed BSc with 64%.Can I apply for INDIAN BANK P. O. exam2010.
    Please reply soon.

8. kalpana says:

i hav completed mca with 72 %.but i hav only 54% in UG. can i apply?

9. jayalakshmik says:

sir,
    I have finished B.Sc., computer science with 62%. can I apply to Indian bank PO exam 2010…

10. ajinkya laxman kamble says:

respected sir,
    i have completed in may 2010 B.COM(BANKING & INSURANCE) cource & also qualifies in typing & computer knowledge. I have 1.8 months experienced in janakalyan sahakari bank ltd (sch.) so, i want to apply in our bank. please guidance me

11. vasanth Thanneeru says:

Respected sir,
    i have completed my graduation with 50%.can i apply for this job.

12. jaffar says:

sir ,in my graduation 45% and MBA from Uttrakhand Tehnical Univercity with 61% and now having 2 years of experence.can i apply for PO.

13. jaffar says:

Respected Sir/Mam. Me graduate with 45% and MBA with 61% from Uttrakhant Tehnical University and now having 2 years of experience. plz let me know can i apply for PO.

14. Manoj K N says:

I’m Engg.Diploma holder 10+2+3 with 90% through out. Am i eligible for PO?

15. dab says:

i fall under st category. i done my graduation with 49.57%. can it be rounded up to 50% during online submission. m i elligible fot this post?? should i apply for this post?

16. bharti ranjan says:

pls tell me the name of centre for written exam (p.o.)
    in or near bihar

17. k.n.manav says:

dear sir,
    i have secured 58% in b.com but i am physicaly handiccaped, can i apply for post of po in bank