LIC Housing Finance Assistant Recruitment 2014 is announced to fill up 100 vacancies for the post of Assistant of HFL. If interested… go through them online, just by clicking the link www.lichousing.com under the head ‘Careers’.
LIC HFL (LIC Housing Finance Limited) is an Indian Housing Finance company that has its Registered and Corporate office at Mumbai. It was founded in 1989 by LIC (Life Insurance Corporation of India). It is one of the largest Housing Finance Company in India. It provides housing loans to individuals, employer’s organizations, builders, development authorities, etc. It also provides long term finance to individuals and gives loans to professionals and businessmen for the purchase of equipments.
LIC Housing Finance Limited (LIC HFL) is inviting online applications for filling up 100 vacant seats for the post of Assistant at different regions for Indian citizens. Candidates, who find themselves eligible for this post, can apply online before March 12, 2014 on official website (www.lichousing.com) of LIC HFL. Important details regarding LIC HFL Recruitment 2014 like application fee, age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, selection process, etc. are given below.
LIC Housing Finance Assistant Recruitment 2014 main details
- Opening Date of Online Application Forms and Fee Payment: 28 February 2014
- Closing Date of Online Application Forms and Fee Payment: 12 March 2014
- Opening Date of Offline Fee payment: 3 March 2014
- Closing Date of Offline Fee payment: 18 March 2014
- Date of Downloading of call letters: 29 March 2014
- Date of online Examination: 6 April 2014
Applications are invited for the post of Assistant and its required educational qualifications are mentioned below.
Name of the Post: Assistant
Name of the Region & Vacancy Details:
1. Central Region: 15 Posts
2. Eastern Region: 10 Posts
3. Northern Region: 10 Posts
4. South Central Region: 20 Posts
5. South Eastern Region: 15 Posts
6. Southern Region: 15 Posts
7. Western Region: 15 Posts
Age Limit: Candidate should not be less than 21 years and not more than 35 years (as on 01.02.2014)
Educational Qualification: Graduation from any recognized University/ Board having minimum 50% marks. Preference will be given to those, who have knowledge of computer operations.
- Selection of Candidates is based on their performance in online test followed by interview.
- Candidates, who are selected in interview have to undergo medical examination.
- Online test will be of multiple choice questions, consisting 200 marks.
|Section||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Pay scale: Rs. 7400/- per month
- Rs.500/- for all candidates.
- Applicants have to pay transaction charges that are applicable for online payment.
- Payment is done either online or offline.
Online Payment Mode:Candidates can pay the application fee by online, using Master/Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen.
Offline Payment Mode: Candidates can also pay the application fee offline, through payment challan. One has to pay the application fee from 2nd working day after registration and can be made within three working days through payment challan at any branch of State Bank of India. Candidate should carefully check the State Bank of India Branch Code, Journal Number along with Branch Seal on the Candidates copy of the challan.
How to Apply:
- Eligible and interested candidates can apply only online through LIC HFL‘s website (www.lichousing.com) under the heading “Careers” on or before March 12, 2014.
- Before applying online, candidates must have valid E-mail ID, scanned copy of passport size photograph (size: 20kb-50kb) and signature (size: 10kb-20kb).
- Log on to LIC HFL’s official website (www.lichousing.com).
- Now click on “Careers” head and go to “Job Opportunities” to open the page of “Recruitment of Assistants” and click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill the online application form with all necessary information and click on submit button.
- Then provisional registration number and password will be generated, which is necessary at the time of payment.
- Pay fees as per your convenience. Once fee is paid the registration process is completed.
- Once the registration is completed, a registration number and password will be generated. This should be noted by the candidates for further use.
For detailed notification: www.lichfl.com
Image Source: www.colorofnation.com