Hindustan Petroleum declared Recruitment 2010

Posted by on Sep 22, 2010 | 37 Comments

Get ready to make career opportunity at HPCL (Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited) by applying online for posts like Engineering Disciplines, Fire and Safety, Human Resources and Information Systems (IS) Officer. Interested candidates may apply online application through the official website of HPCL (www.hindustanpetroleum.com). Any applications received by Post or e-mail or any other medium are not accepted.

Hindustan Petroleum declared Recruitment 2010, Hindustan Petroleum

There are total 240 vacancies available for different posts. The application fees for same is Rs.535/- (there is no fee for SC/ST/PH applicants). The application fees can be paid through Debit/ Credit Cards before the last date i.e. 20/10/2010. The fees need to be deposited in SBI via challan to HPCL Powerjyoti A/c No. 31178 245256. The age of candidates must be 18 years old on August 31, 2010. The upper age is relaxable by 5 years for SC / ST candidates, 3 years for OBC (Non – Creamy Layer) candidates and 10 years for PWD (Person with disability) candidates (provided that the percentage of disability for PWD candidate is 40% or more).

Information about HPCL Officer Trainees Recruitment 2010 Posts:

Post: Officer Trainee – Engineering Disciplines
No of posts: 161 posts
Age limit: 25 years as on 20th October, 2010
Qualifications: Full time Graduates in Engineering/ Technology in Civil, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunications, Instrumentation, and Mechanical Disciplines from AICTE approved / UGC recognized institute/ university.

Post: Officer Trainee – Engineering Disciplines (SC/ST/OBC-NC/ Backlog)
No of posts: 39 posts
Age limit: 25 years as on 20th October, 2010

Post: Officer Trainee – Fire and Safety
No of posts: 02 posts
Age limit: 25 years as on 20th October, 2010
Qualifications: Full time Graduates in Engineering/ Technology (B.E. / B.Tech) in Fire & Safety discipline from AICTE approved / UGC recognized institute/ university.

Officer Trainees – Human Resources
No of posts: 11 posts
Age limit: 27 years as on 20th October, 2010
Qualifications: Two year full time, Post graduates course with specialization in HR/ Personnel Management / Industrial Relations from AICTE approved/ UGC recognized institute / university.

Post: Officer Trainees – Human Resources (Welfare)
No of posts: 02 posts
Age limit: 27 years as on 20th October, 2010

Post: Information Systems (IS) Officer
No of posts: 24 posts (UR-12, SC–4, ST-2, OBC-NC-6).
Age limit: 30 years as on 20th October, 2010
Salary: Rs.24900-50500
Stipend during Training: Rs.33000/- per month
Qualifications: Three years full time course in Masters in Computer Applications (MCA) / Masters in Computer Science (MCS) from AICTE approved. UGC recognized institute/ university. OR
Full time four year B.E. / B. Tech. in the discipline of Electronics / Telecommunications / Electronics & Telecommunication / Computer Science / Information Technology from AICTE approved. UGC recognized institute/ university. OR
Two years full time course in Masters in Business Administrations (MBA) / Masters in Management Studies (MMS) with information Technology or Systems or Computer Science as specialization from AICTE approved. UGC recognized institute/ university.

How to apply online?

To apply online, Applicants have to login at www.hindustanpetroleum.com from 21/09/2010 to 20/10/2010 and click on HPCL Career Opportunities. Now, read all the instructions which are given on the HPCL website. After that, fill HPCL 2010 Online Form with all the relevant details like name, date of birth, gender, e-mail ID, education qualification, work experience details, contact details / mailing address, and other information. Now, upload the passport size photograph. Lastly, click on ‘Submit’ button and take a print of the HPCL Application Form 2010 and affix passport size photograph (same as the one which is uploaded in HPCL Online Application Form 2010) and sign the form in the space provided for the same.

During the selection process, candidates have to show this copy, so they have to preserve for future references and send the same to Senior Manager – Recruitment & Planning, Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited, Post Box No. 11402, Marine Lines Post Office, Mumbai – 400020, to reach on or before 26/10/2010. The update of HPCL Exam Schedules / HPCL Exam Dates will be given on the official website of HPCL. For various communications related to HPCL recruitment, Please mention correct and active e-mail ID / contact nos. HPCL Interview Call letter shall be sent by post / courier / e-mail to the candidate’s mailing address. HPCL will not be responsible for any loss of email / call letter sent, due to invalid / wrong email id / wrong postal address / postal delays / loss in transit etc.

General Instructions for Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment 2010:

• Indian Nationals only need to apply.
  • Please note that the date of travel should not be more than 2 days prior or after the date of interviews and reimbursement will be subject to production of the Travel Tickets / proof of journey (both ways).
  • Wherever CGPA or Letter Grade is awarded in qualifying examination, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by University / Institute.
  • Request for change of HPCL Interview Centre shall not be considered. However, HPCL reserves the right to cancel or add any centre depending on the response in that area / centre.
  • Age and Work experience may be relaxed for exceptionally deserving candidates.
  • Depending on the HPCL requirement, the Hindustan Petroleum Corporation reserves the right to cancel / restrict / curtail / enlarge the recruitment process, if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
  • Reimbursement of travel fare limited to Air fare (Economy Class) from the airport nearest to the address mentioned in the application form to the place of interview / AC first class rail fare from the station nearest to the address mentioned in the application form to the place of interview.
  • All the qualifications should be full time regular course/s from a recognized Institute / University in India.
  • Candidates presently employed in Government Departments / PSU’s / Autonomous Bodies have to produce NOC at the time of HPCL interview, failing which their candidature will not be entertained.

For downloading application form, visit www.hindustanpetroleum.com.

About Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited:

HPCL stands for Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited which is a state-owned oil association of a Government which is situated in Mumbai, India. HPCL is a Fortune 500 company, with an annual turnover of Rs. 1,08,599 Crores as well as sales/income from operations of Rs 1,14,889 Crores (US$ 25,306 Millions) during FY 2009-10, carrying about 20% Marketing share in India as well as a clever marketplace infrastructure. HPCL’s vast marketing network consists of 13 Zonal offices in major cities and 101 Regional Offices facilitated by a Supply & Distribution infrastructure comprising Terminals, Aviation Service Stations, LPG Bottling Plants, and Inland Relay Depots & Retail Outlets, Lube and LPG Distributorships. HPCL, over the years, has moved from strength to strength on all fronts. 2 major refineries are operated by HPCL which produces a wide variety of petroleum fuels & specialties in Mumbai of 6.5 Million Metric Tonnes Per Annum capacity. The marketing network of HPCL consists of 13 Zonal offices in major cities and 101 Regional offices.

1. NILESH M. DANDALE says:

I applying for the post of officer trainee,

2. NILESH M. DANDALE says:

I have passed degree in mechanical engineering from B.D.COLLEGEOF Engg sewagram

3. himesh says:

i want to apply for electrical trainee

4. SHAMEEM BANU says:

I have passed my B-TECH in Computer Science Engineering from JNTU University Kakinada.(Applying for the post of officer trainee)

5. Reshma Shah says:

I want to be part of HPCL as a Operations Exec on in Backend, i have paased BSC, having good computer knowkedge with 1.5yrs of experience

6. Naresh says:

Sir / Madam

I’ve done MSW(HR) 2008-2010, currently working with an IT comopany, am i eligible to apply for the position of HR Trainee

7. k.prashanthi says:

when i joined in engineering i have a desire to work in HPCL. i completed my B.TECH under the stream of instrumentation and control engineering from SV university, KSRM college, Kadapa. i wish to apply for the post of officer trainee.

8. sridhar says:

i do not have land line number.. but its specifically mentioned that phone number is mandatory.. shall i fill my mobile number in that column too?

9. shailesh zope says:

when i joined in mechanical engg. i have no goal to where i work but past 3to4 years i analysis that everybody seek for petrol even world’s powerful country also seek.so it is great opportunity for me.

10. Steny george says:

sir/madam
    I have done diploma in fire and safety engineering and STCW 95.And now i am working at GAIL in contract base. I wish to apply the for the post of safety trainee
    PN.07416899185

11. rahul says:

i am b.tech.chemical fresher, which post will be suitable for me

12. beena says:

sir
    if i make a mistake while filling up form ,will you give me a chance to cancel it and fill up again.
    I need your help in this.
    THANKS.

13. chandrakant says:

i m graduate and appearing for postgraduate in MA(history)i had a 4-5 years work experience.i want to apply for Officer Trainees.

14. V.Dhivya says:

I am presently doing my B.Tech degree in ECE final year.i want to apply for officer trainee post.

15. gyanendra says:

hi i ah be final year studentof mechanical engg. i want to apply for post of officer trainee

16. sanjeev kullur(BE-EC-2010-76.53) says:

I m BE Electronics Fresher.I am searching for jobs can i apply for HPCL.Please give me information regarding is it for FRESHER OR EXPERIENCE candidates.plz help me.
    mobile no.9741977980 Bangaloore karnataka

17. karthikeyan says:

i have finished my MBA last year my elective is finance with human resource management. i am 23 years old may i apply human resources post. please give detail to me.

18. hi, i am completed my diploma in E&TC ,& i have aexprieance of maintanace field at 4 year i want to apply at maintanace engineer post petrolium industries.

19. Akshay A Nagarik says:

Sir/Madam
    I have achieved Diploma in fire & safety engineering this year.I am fresher.Is there any job in this field.

20. JITENDRA KUMAR says:

dear sir,
    i want to know about that which type of question applicant face in written test?
    please reply .

21. vinod says:

hi,
    i have applied for hpcl officer trainee (CIVIL) 2010
    plz provide info .. regarding exam date,syllabus,patren

22. v.chaitanya kumar says:

Dear sir/madam
    i’m doing my job in pvt company.i want to apply for hpcl officer trainee(CIVIL)2010,but this link is not opening,please provide me info about this.

23. Prakash Sirsat says:

Respected sir,
    I have completed my B.Tech.Chemical(Food Technology) sir can i apply for the post of HPCL i.e TRAINEE ENGG. sir,please send me informtaion related to above subject

24. sathish says:

sir,
    i didnot complete NOW I STUDYING FINAL YEAR BE PRODUCTION ENGINEERING (DEPARTMENT OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING) CAN I HAVE APPLY SIR

25. kavita rawat says:

sir,
    I did my B.E from information technology,am i able to fill the application form of ENGINEERING DISCIPLINES,please tell me as soon as possible.

26. tukaram says:

27. santosh says:

like all..i also want a job in hpcl…lets see it ..may i get IT or…!!!

28. divya says:

sir/mam
    i have completed my bsc (plant maintenance and operations)in universtity of petroleum and energy studies.is there any possibility for me to apply job in HPCL.

29. RUPINDER KAUR says:

i am doing chemical engg 3rd year. what will be the suitable job for me?

30. Neels says:

My best frnd dam will apply for the comp. officer and I know he will get this job also. Oh god help him….

31. swetha says:

sir iam applying for trainee enginering dicipline electrical(ece).i really want to know the syllabus of technical part.please help me out

32. madhu says:

33. madhu says:

i have applied for HPCL officer trainee in instrumentation category,i want the syllabus or previous recruitment written test papers, please help me.

34. Ketan says:

I have applied for Trainee officers-Chemical in the HPCL -2010.Please send me the syllabuls and the examination date. This will help me in preparing for my examination. Please inform me.

35. Pragati says:

Is a final semester MBA(HR) student eligible to apply for the post of Officer Trainees Human Resources.

36. rakesh says:

i am in etc 3 sem in east clg bbsr under bput odisha
    i wan to know abt selection prcedure.

37. NIKHIL says:

HELLO I APPLIED FOR TRAINEE ENGG POST, WILL U PROVIDE ME THE PREVOUSE &MODEL QUESTION PAPER WITH ANSWER ON MY MAIL ,THANK YOU.