EAMCET Medical Counselling 2010 starts on July 25

Posted by on Jul 22, 2010 | 184 Comments

EAMCET (Engineering, Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test) Medical Counselling 2010 will start on July 25, 2010. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) will conduct EAMCET 2010 on behalf of APSCHE. EAMCET is entrance examination for admission into the first year of various professional courses like Engineering, Medical, Pharmacy, Biotechnology, veterinary etc. which provided in Government or Private Colleges in Andhra Pradesh.

EAMCET Medical Counselling 2010

EAMCET 2010’s exam ranks are announced on the 21st July, 2010. According to the Medical Council of India (MCI) guidelines, the medical counselling ends on July 30.

Medical Council of India (MCI) has given permission three new colleges, 13 existing government colleges and 18 private colleges in the state. For the existing seats including 180 seats of 3 government and 1,635 seats of 18 private dental colleges, the Counseling will be held. There are 760 seats under A-category and 75 seats under B-category filled by University and the remaining 800 seats are filled as management quota under C-category.

From the websites, the Candidates can download applications. At the five online centers, the state Higher education council will held.

In the EAMCET, there are 160 questions included and 160 marks are added with the Intermediate marks (25% of marks scored in BIE). This year the exam held on 30th May 2010. The large numbers of students across the Andhra Pradesh state appear for EAMCET every year and the competition is quite tough. When you have your EAMCET 2010 rank, then you will start searching for colleges that offers your favorite subject.

NV Ramana Rao, Engineering, Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET 2010) Convenor told, “The engineering counselling will be held in the second week of August and the classes will start from the first week of September. The medical counselling will be held from July 25th.

EAMCET Courses include:

• Agriculture and Medicine Category: B.Sc. (Ag.), B.Sc(CA&BM), B.Sc.(Hort.), B.V.Sc. & A.H., B.F.Sc., B.Tech (Food Science and Tech) (Bi.P.C), B.Sc (Commercial Agri. & Business Mgt) (Bi.P.C), MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BNYS, B.Tech. (Bio-Technology), Pharm-D (Doctor of Pharmacy), B.Pharm (Bi.P.C.).
  • Engineering Category: B.E., B.Tech, B.Tech (FS & T), B.Pharm(M.P.C.), B.Tech (Ag.Engg.), B.Tech. (Dairy), B.Sc (CA & BM), Pharm-D (Doctor of Pharmacy).

About EAMCET Web counseling:

Through EAMCET web counseling, you have to select a collage from colleges list. Make a list of all the colleges which you like, and sit for the counselling session (you can do this from your home itself). Then select your colleges and put them in 3 groups, Hard to get in, Moderate chances to get in and easy to get in.

Hard to get in means those top colleges in the states where to get admission is very difficult, for your rank, but if you get in, this would be your choice. Moderate colleges and easy to get in colleges are pretty self explanatory. When you select colleges as you like in above 3 categories, thus you don’t have to wait for the second and third counselling to get in to the best college.
Yet, the EAMCET 2010 Counselling details are not announced. When the information will be declared, you can get from EAMCET website (www.apeamcet.org).

EAMCET-2010 Ranks: www.apeamcet.org/view_ranks.php

EAMCET’s official website: www.apeamcet.org

1. ANWAR HUSSAIN says:

sir i have got 10600 rank in eamcet medical can i get any seat in bds in second counseling iam from bc-e
    reply me sir…………………..

2. BHARATHI ROOPANI says:

sir i got 14090 rank in eamcet medical may i know the counselling dates plzzzzzzzzzz with names of college

3. shankar says:

my daughter got 34000 eamcet2010 engg. rank can we know when the couselling starts and the list of branch/college we elgible.

4. hari says:

sir i got 8627 rank in eamcet medical may i know the counselling dates plzzzzzzzzzz with names of college… iam from bc-b
    reply me sir…………………..

5. husna taj says:

sir i got 238352 rank in eamcet engineering,i wana know the counselling details and if we can use the minority scholarship in a non minority engineering college. waiting for your reply

6. Prasanth says:

HI i got 8219 rank, and i missed first counselling. Please let me know the second phase counselling dates plzzzzz…

7. kalyan j says:

sir i got 23995 rank in eamcet 2010, can i get a seat in B-Pharmacy course,i belong to SC category, please let me know the counselling dates

8. acia says:

sir i got22850 in eamceet2010 can i get seat in m.b.b.s or b.d.sin ap

9. swathi says:

sir my sister got 202025 rank in engg belonging to bc-d reservation.so can u tell me which seat seat she will get.how can we know recently established colleges?

10. srivani says:

when will the counselling starts and list of colleges located around hyderabad and around 200000 rank where will i get the seat around hyderabad.

11. kumar says:

sir i got rank in eamcet 155833.& i wanna know the councling dates.plzzzz shown the college names to my rank

12. D veena says:

sir i got rank 28828.iam ST .i get seat in b pharm or not

13. VANI says:

sir i got 184000 rank a want to take b-pharmacy seat but i lost the dates plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz give the b-pharmacy counciling schedule

14. vani says:

and also shown the what colleges in my rank.

15. rameshnayak says:

sir iam got 16107 rank in eamcet(medical),i dont know the counsling date,so please send me the medical counsling dates to my email id

16. sanjana says:

sir i got 26185 rank in eamcet(medical), please send the information about councling dates and send it to my email id

17. sanjana says:

sir i got 26185 rank in eamcet (medical) please send the information of councling dates to my email id

18. yasmeen says:

sir i got 9247rank in eamcet(medical),i want to take in b.pharmacy plzzzz send me counseling dates and colleges according to my rank

19. Ayana nair says:

sir i secured 11,856 rank in eamcet(medical)& i belong to BC-A category,im unaware of the counselling dates of B.pharm & D.pharm so plzzzzz send me counselling dates and place on my phone no.9533528718 or on my e mail id ayananair@gmail.com.Kindly respond plzzzzzz…

20. sir my rank in eamcet is 21246 and i belong to oc category i am not aware of counselling so plz kindly inform me the dates and courses for my rank on my e-mail id

21. nagasrinu says:

gd afternoon sir, sir my brother got 23,232 rank in eamcet 2010.sc category. he require b. pharmacy ceat, will u plz send me d details of b.phar councilling dates sir. plzzzzzz sir. urgent sir….

22. sindhuja.ch says:

i want 2 join in agbsc.plz send me the details of 2nd counselling if it would held

23. rahman says:

want minority counselling 2010.. 9294051898

24. ashok says:

sir my doughter ( CA Sriranjani ) got 14942 rank in eamcet 2010 from Bi pc . sir we want second phase counselling and also certificate verification when it will be held… please confirm the dates and send to my email

25. banu says:

sir when will eamcet b.pharmacy counselling starts…plz give details on dis.,we all students eagerly waiting for certificate verification nd counselling dates…plzzz let us know as soon as possible sir… Thanking you.

26. anonymous says:

does any one replies these answers ??? !! if yes so plz let me knoe wen does bpharmacy counseling starts for bpc students plllzzzzzzzz do lemme know abt tht as soon as possible on m id thnqqqq !! 🙂

27. rafiq says:

hai!
    i hav got 14000 rank in eamcet(m)
    can i get pharm D seat in Deccen college
    iam bc-e

28. ssss says:

sir my sister got 13326 rank in emacet 2010
    she is bipc
    we belong to sc
    so plz tell which course she will be algible

29. gowtam says:

hello sir i got 31043 rank in eamcet , so do i have chance to get veterinary seat sir, i belongs to sc sir ,wil u please reply me sir

30. pavanitulasi says:

sir my sister got 26809 rank nd she wants the seat in b pharmacy, in which colleges she should attend the concelling nd plz give the dates of councelling

31. dilipI says:

SIR I MISSED FIRST COUNCELLING .IGOT 72025 RANK. DID I GET IT in good colleges.

32. abhi says:

ETM [electronics and telematics}TAKE THIS COURSE IF YOU CANT GET ECE IN REPUTED COLLEGE* HOLY MARY INSTIUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND SCIENCES,eamcet code=[HMTK],its top 18th college in the city,this etm course is equal to ece Telematics’ (telecommunications using informatics) a word coined for Technology, which represents the sending, networking and receiving of a variety of information in digital form. The curriculum is framed so as to integrate traditional communications with computer networking and the emphasis is on Computer networking, ISDN, Cellular, ATM & Satellite Communications. The department is specially equipped with Digital Switching Laboratory, with Fiber Optic workstation, 64 line Digital Auomatic Telephone Exchange, DSP Processor, Antenna Trainer system and ISDN equipment set up.UNIVERSITY suggested and issued a certificate that ETM is a specialised course which is better than ece and etm stand equal for the pupose of placements and further studies

33. swaroop says:

i got a seat in first counsiling and i paid the fees but i want to go for second counsiling.if i dont get seat in second counsiling can i go for my previous seat? REPLY ME FAST

34. naveen says:

sir,i got 15509 rank in eamcet bipc.please give me some information that will i get seat in bhms,bams.wen the councilling will held for there courses.