Engineering Agriculture and Medicine Common Entrance Test is abbreviated as Eamcet. From 5th October 2010, EAMCET 2010 Final Phase Web Counselling will going to Commence. And on 25th of September, the Seats allotment will be announced. From 30th September 2010, Colleges will be going to start for the Candidates who were allotted seats in First Phase Counselling.
Www.apeamcet.nic.in, is an official website of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education which is abbreviated as APSCHE. Candidates of Engineering Agriculture and Medicine Common Entrance Test can see the results of Eamcet seat allotment 2010 at APSCHE’s website.
The candidates who gave their mobile numbers can easily get results of allotment of the engineering seats. An SMS alert will be sent on the allotted course and college. For SMS alerts, the totally 1.47 lac scholars out of the 1.6 lac have registered mobile numbers. From the website www.apeamcet.nic.in, scholars can transfer their allotment statement order.
Every year, Engineering Agriculture and Medicine Common Entrance Test is conducted by APSCHE through JNT University of Hyderabad. The examination is held for admission in various professional colleges and the engineering architecture and medical courses offered by them in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
EAMCET 2010 Engineering Counselling Allotment 2010:
- Convener quota Total Number of Engineering seats were 184000(652 private+23 University colleges).
- Over All Qualified candidates in EAMCET 2010 were 2, 60,000 Approximate.
- Candidates Attended to certificate verification was 1, 54,216 and 1, 52,651 participated in web Option entry.
- Allotments will be placed in Website http://apeamcet.nic.in on 25.09.2010 after 06.00 PM.
- Enter the ICR Form Number (Registration Number), Hall Ticket number, Password and date of birth in Candidate Login.
- Download the allotment order and read the instructions printed and also download challan form for payment of fee.
- Pay the fees if any, in any Branch of Andhra Bank/Indian Bank.
- Report to the allotted college on the date mentioned in the allotment order.
- Failure to report in the allotted college by the date stipulated will automatically result in cancellation of seat and candidate has no claim on the seat allotted.