Appsc Group 4 Hall Tickets 2010 is available for download on apspsc.gov.in

Posted by on Sep 24, 2010 | 68 Comments

APPSC (Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission) has formed Appsc Group 4 Hall Tickets 2010 on its official website apspsc.gov.in for download. The written examinations for Group IV Service – Junior Assts. & Supervisors / Matrons Grade-II, Notification No: 40/2008 has scheduled by APPSC on 03-10-2010. Now candidates of Appsc are able to download their APPSC Group 4 Halltickets.

appsc group 4 hall tickets, group 4 halltickets download 2010,

Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission was founded on November 1, 1956 when the State of Andhra Pradesh formed. Previously, the commission was identified as the Andhra Service Commission which formed in 1953 that based on the regulations of Madras Public Service Commission. Afterward during 1956, APPSC was created by merging the Andhra and Hyderabad Public Service Commissions.

APPSC’s main purpose is to conducts Direct Recruitment under the Article 320 (1) of Constitution of India. Recruitments are mostly conducted for the Lecturers, Doctors, Engineers, Deputy Collectors, Forest Officers, Police Officers, Clerks and others.

Appsc candidates can download their APPSC Group 4 Halltickets 2010 from the Appsc website apspsc.gov.in. APPSC GROUP-IV Services Notification NO.40/2008 (General Recruitment) Hall Tickets will available after 7 p.m. today 24, September 2010 for download. The link for downloading hall tickets is mentioned on front page of the website.

The Commission has also announced the results for Departmental Test (2009 Sessions) that is now also available on the official website.

If any type of problems occurred in Online submission and download of hall-tickets, you can contact on +91 40 23557455, +91 40 23557455 (Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5 P.M on working days) or mail to appschelpdesk@gmail.com.

Download APPSC Group 4 Hall tickets 2010 at APPSC Official Website: www.apspsc.gov.in

1. soyam.vinayak rao says:

pls send my hallticket.

2. P Surender Reddy says:

Dear Sir,
    Name: P Surender Reddy, DOB: 10/04/1980. Plz send my hall ticket copy to the mail id abhishek.reddy007@gmail.com

3. K.Ravinder says:

sir my date of barth 18-03-1987

4. anandkumar.kurella says:

pl send my hallticket my date of birth 21/05/1981

5. SUBBALAKSHMI DASARI says:

Pl.send the group4 Exam hall ticket

6. ravinder dharavath says:

sir group-4hallticket please sir

7. m.padmavathi says:

Qt No.513-H, BHEL, R.c.Pura.

Plese send my hallticket.my date of birth 04-02-1984

8. ch venkanna says:

my date of birth is 17th june 1988
    send my group IV hall ticket

9. Satya Vijaya Bhupal says:

Please tell me my hall tickets and Centre.

10. i dont get group4 hall ticket please issue my hall ticket my date of birth is 09/05/1973

11. jnv koteswarao says:

plese hall ticket

12. jaddu naga venkata koteswarao 15-05-1985 says:

please tell me my hallticket and centre

13. t.venkatasubbamma says:

Plese send my hallticket.my date of birth 01.07.1985

14. sir, when the release group IV (3-10-2010) key book

15. pandu kumar says:

sir my would be name is p.jayasree and D.O.B is 31/08/1983 plz send me hall ticket sir

16. M.guraiah says:

sir,
    my name is guraiah and D.o.B is 06/03/1985 plz send me hall ticket sir.

17. Nazeer says:

I shaik Nazeer Pasha, working in Revenue Department as a Junior Assistant through Out Source and I written test of Group -IV and I qualified for this job. I want to my result in my favour for my financial support and pls advise for further source out to danger.

18. NAVEEN says:

when will AEE on-line application starts