Yamaha products are always known for their reliability, excellent build quality, and high-class performance. But most people find it difficult to buy these products since their pricing is comparatively too high. Knowing this problem, the company has implemented an installment plan for customers. Yamaha has tied up with HSBC Bank to provide unique credit cards to customers, using which they can get any Yamaha product in installments. One can easily apply for a Yamaha credit card at any local Yamaha dealership or online through Yamaha’s official website.
An important thing to note is that, the Yamaha credit card is distributed through HSBC bank. Financially you are assisted by HSBC and so you will have to pay your installments to HSBC bank through the credit card issued to you by the company. This also means you cannot simply walk into any of the local Yamaha retail stores and make your credit card payment. For this, you are provided with three easy payment options – by phone, by mail, or online. And, no doubt, online payment is the easiest, fastest, and the most convenient method. All you have to do is enter your basic information and with just a single click, you’re done with your task.
Yamaha-Motor.com/CardAccount is the official website for the Yamaha Motor credit card account. In order to access your account on this site, you must have your username and password. And if you are visiting here for the first time, then you need to first enroll for this online service. The whole enrollment process is very easy and will hardly take 10 minutes. Once you activate your credit card online, you can take advantage of some great features like pay your bill online, view your statement online, view account balance, amount due & due dates, receive email alerts about your account, and view recent transaction history.
How to enroll?
- Visit www.yamaha-motor.com/cardaccount web page
- On the left side of the page, you’ll find a red colored button which says ‘Enroll’. Just click on it and you’ll be directed to a new page where you’ll be asked to fill up the required fields with necessary information.
- Provide your account number, full name, social security number, date of birth, email address, username, along with password.
- Next, choose the way you’d like to get your statement delivered i.e. whether you want it in mail or you’d like to have electronic delivery made of your statement.
- You can also choose to get email alerts when your statement is available, when your payment has been received, and also when your payment is past due.
- Now, select two security questions from the drop down menu and then provide their answers in relevant fields.
- After that, click on red colored button that says ‘Continue’.
- Finally, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
Once you complete your enrollment, you can easily manage the following aspects of your account online, anytime and anywhere simply by providing your username and password:
Account Information: View your current balance, credit limit, payment due date, minimum payment, available credit, and recent account transactions since your last statement.
Payment Center: Pay your bill online and view the remittance addresses for Mail Payments.
Statement Center: View, print, and/or save your statement in PDF format by visiting the ‘Statement Center’ page and clicking the ‘Go’ button. You can even download last twelve months’ statements of account transactions to your personal finance software program.
Account Maintenance: Change your personal information, request a credit limit increase, order additional paper statements, order a replacement card, change your password, and even cancel your enrollment.